Home

What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

seeker

Post  Wed, Nov 07 2018, 12:30 am
spelt wrote:
screaming to whoever I was talking to on my cell phone that I was searching all over for my cell phone and couldn't find it!

I have left my house late many times because of the minutes I wasted looking for things I was holding at the time.

bestwife4

Post  Wed, Nov 07 2018, 10:51 pm
Was out shopping with my toddler in the stroller. He was wearing a coat, and the weather turned warm. I took off his coat and put it on the stoller bar. I walked back home and met my husband in his car. Realized I don't see my kids coat. So I walked back the way I was shopping, while my husband drove with his car searching. Walked a good few blocks and gave up. Funny ending... The coat was in my husband's car. I couldn't stop laughing. I guess I put it in when I met him, and then realized it's gone lol. Was hysterical

seeker

Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 2:10 pm
At least you ended up with the coat. I did something similar last year and never saw our coats again even though one had my name and phone number in it.

zaq

Post  Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:34 pm
In the kitchen wrote:
I took an entire shower using only shampoo instead of body wash...I realized after the fact...

)

The active components of shampoo and body wash are the same--usually sodium laureth sulfate or sodium lauryl sulfate. You could use the same product to wash your hair, body and hand laundry and you'd be fine. In fact, some companies market a single product for all three.

SYA

Post  Wed, Dec 23 2020, 8:38 pm
Bumping this thread.

Had a good time reading it again.

Post your brainless story!

Cheshire cat

Post  Wed, Dec 23 2020, 9:41 pm
So!

Today I made cream of chicken soup. When it finished cooking, I duly removed chicken, shredded it, and returned it to the pot...

But I forgot to blend the soup base before doing so!!!!

I donned a pair of gloves, and carefully fished out each slippery shred of chicken from the boiling broth. Proceeded to blend soup, and rereturned the chicken.

At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end At wits end

mommyfish

Post  Mon, Dec 28 2020, 6:55 am
Made a pot of pasta and cheese for dinner one night. Later, cleaned up my kitchen and went to bed. Need the pot again the next week. Took it out of the cabinet and saw week old pasta and cheese inside! 🤮 yes, I was pregnant at the time.

Simple1

Post  Mon, Dec 28 2020, 7:45 am
I ordered a Target card thinking it's a regular credit card, but it kept on getting declined in stores. It took a couple of calls to customer service to figure out that it only works in Target.

simcha4

Post  Sun, Jan 10 2021, 4:47 am
searching the whole apt. for my glasses ... they were perched on my nose the whole time. Very Happy
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 Recent Topics

Page 25 of 25 View latest: 24h 48h 72h