Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller color

nicole81

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 1:24 pm
I feel so silly posting this embarrassed but would you get a pink double stroller if you had 2 girls?

Now I know it's completely impractical because I hope to have more kids iy"h. But, I think pink girlie things are so cute. I suppose I could always change the seat cushions to a different color in the future if they still make the model, but that's an added expense. As much as I know I shouldn't, I'm still leaning towards the pink. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but he's leaving the decision up to me.

Give me your opinions, please!

Mommy912

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 1:41 pm
Let's see some pics of this stroller so we can decide.

Tefila

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 1:54 pm
I have seen doubles in pink and the valco in blue and pink . It's your choice but personally I love dark navy classy blue or black and silver contrast .More royal imo Wink

And atleast it goes with whatever I' m wearing. Plus this way my husband and boys don't mind pushing the stroller . if it ws pink I don't think they would push it. Confused

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 1:55 pm
I love pink strollers for girls but it is impractical for people who will have more kids.

happy2beme

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 1:58 pm
yeh, but for all u know the stroller might break after its abuse & then u'll kick urself for not getting pink.

Depends on the price of the carriage- is it one of those expensive ones?

Depends on you, would u buy a new carriage anyway after a couple of yrs cuz ur tired of the old one?

MommyLuv

Post Fri, Aug 18 2006, 4:04 pm
pink is so cute for a girls stroller!!
I wouldnt get it though just cuz I know I want to iyh have more kids, and hopefully the stroller will last for more than just the girl(s).

but hey, you could end up with 10 daughters... LOL

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 10:14 am
I have four boys, I would never buy something that could not be used in the event of a child of the opposite gender! but if it really makes you happy go for it!

ceetee

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 1:14 pm
besides for having more kids I think its impractical cuz itll get dirty quicker
but I understand you cuz I luv pink too and I can be impractical at times
but its probably not worth it

happymom

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 7:55 pm
I think u should buy it \because if u dont u might regret it. u can change the seat color if u have to, and even if u end up speding more money I think its worth it if u really like it.

I got my baby a very expensive snowsuit last winter. ppl told me to get blue because then a boy can wear it too. but im happy I got pink for my daughter and iyh if and when I have a boy well deal with it then.. who knows maybe by then ill live somehwere else, or will have a summer baby... u never know.

Esther01

Post Sun, Aug 20 2006, 8:14 pm
first of all, there is nothing like pink, pink, and more pink for girls. I have 3 girls and EVERYTHING that I can get in pink is pink.
I think that a black or navy stroller with beautiful pink cusion seats, with ribbons and bows can really look beautiful... and the practical part of it staying more or less clean. a pink stroller will get black in no time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics