Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
HOW TO BOOK DAY TOURS IN ISRAEL

ValleyMom

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 10:40 am
I keep finding non Jewish day tours of Israel and I am NOT visiting the Dome of the Rock. How do I book tours for orthodox people? I will be traveling with my nearly ten year old son...

Also looking for best car rental
Hotels
Good restaurants...
THANKS!!!

Anyone interested in getting together during the last week of January in Jerusalem...
I will be there!! WoooooHoooo!!!

Tamiri

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 10:46 am
ValleyMom wrote:
I keep finding non Jewish day tours of Israel and I am NOT visiting the Dome of the Rock. How do I book tours for orthodox people? I will be traveling with my nearly ten year old son...

Also looking for best car rental
Hotels
Good restaurants...
THANKS!!!

Anyone interested in getting together during the last week of January in Jerusalem...
I will be there!! WoooooHoooo!!!
I have a friend who lives in Gush Etzion who does tours. She's been my friend for over 30 years so I can vouch for her personality but I don't have tour recommendations. If you want her number to call, PM me and I'll give it to you. You rent the car (I am sure she can direct you) and she instructs you where to drive. She is very good with kids, if that matters. She's orthodox, ex-American and all that jazz.

ValleyMom

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 10:48 am
How are her prices?
Certainly pass along the number and email---and thanks for the suggestion!

theotherone

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 8:06 pm
www.artzeinu.co.il

they get rave reviews from all who have used them.

mrshj

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 8:27 pm
I have used Hoffman Tours based out of Jerusalem. They were great. Not individual tours. Loved it. you can find his phone number by googling it. or PM me.

cindy324

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 9:47 pm
I second Artzeinu tours, they are really amazing, the crowd is usually mostly orthodox to MO.

If ur gonna use them , be sure to take the three hour Kotel tunnels tour usually given on Friday mornings. Our guide was an older man walking with a cane, we were kinda worried that he may have trouble walking, but he was just fine, and what a storyteller he was! He knew his stuff like the best of historians. He gave an amazing view of olden day Jerusalem, so interesting!

we were gonna take another tour with them but they called us the day before to cancel as there werent enough people.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions