Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Looking for good double stroller
1  2  Next

amother

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 9:39 am
I will I"yh having a baby and my baby will be 15 month old, I need a good double stroller, the problem is that I'm not crazy about the jogger look. what is a good practical double stroller,

and I do not like the phil and ted.

any sugestions

JMto2

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 9:50 am
Why not go with the Side by Side Graco its easy to fold very practical. I have the valco double stroller and I hate it.

momofgirls

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 9:55 am
It really depends what kind of use you will using it for, walking alot? do you need something compact? I have the graco side by side Its great folds pretty easy & flat pushes well I'm happy with it.

happy2beme

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 9:59 am
jmto2, why don't u like the valco?

JMto2

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 10:00 am
Many reasons it is very heavy to lay the child down is not easy its not easy to fold very bulky the wheels do not go straight it broke right away and the company gives horrible service which is a big factor when buying a carriage.

happy2beme

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 10:53 am
thanks for the feedback JM, I was thinking of getting this for awhile, but neve got the guts to buy it since I already have the maclaren double

amother

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 6:50 pm
I just got the Jane Powertwin it is great! it is not to wide.... http://www.strollermama.com/Jane-powertwin

amother

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 8:04 pm
that looks like a good stroller! Ive never seen one that looks so small and easy to push as that one.... I dont like the one where the baby is on the bottom..

shopaholic

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 9:31 pm
Oooo! I like that Jane Powertwin. Too bad I own a Valco (which I love), cuz I'd go buy that one. I think I saw someone the otherday with it.

yoyosma

Post Thu, Sep 21 2006, 10:30 pm
Parents have complained that the Jane has no room for the larger child sitting up front to place his/her feet. They end up somewhere on top of the wheel. The Jane may be small, but that means its small all over.

mushmom

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 4:56 pm
try this... I saw it on the street and the people said they were happy with it. it looks AMAZING- like having a single but having both kids in it!! I saw a stunning design- turquoise and gold paisley.. but idont see it online.

http://www.target.com/gp/detai.....W05OW

I wish I saw this before I bought my double!!

jewgal84

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:03 pm
Mountain Buggy is supposed to be great, it has four wheels, not 3.

Peg Perrigo and Maclaren have great double strollers too.

Why not google it?

amother

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:06 pm
amother wrote:
I just got the Jane Powertwin it is great! it is not to wide.... http://www.strollermama.com/Jane-powertwin

Can you use it for infants?

amother

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:14 pm
op here

I need a double stroller but I have a few issues

- I dont like the phil and ted (the one with the kid in the basket)
- I'm not crazy about the jogger style
- I dont like any style that has one kid in front and one in back (it feels like you're driving a chou chou train.

anybody have any idea of a good double stroller????

thanks

jewgal84

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:18 pm
Did you try the Maclaren or Peg Perego?

I just googled it for you and they are both side by side and not jogger style.

Check it out!!

http://www.strollerdepot.com/m.....er%20

http://www.tinyride.com/Peg-Pe.....6BP53

Raisin

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:25 pm
I have the aria from peg perego. It.s main advantage is that it folds really small. But big disadvantage is that it's flimsy -bits keep coming off.

Tovah

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 5:31 pm
I have the prego don't buy the wheels don't work and once they both get bigger it's harder to push.

stick with the mclaren orfor less money try the inglesina swift. I test drive the inglesina swift and am sorry I didn't buy it.

micki

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 7:27 pm
I love the graco tandem stroller.
car seats fit on both seats and the back reclines if the older kid needs to sleep, and you can put the infant in the car seat in the front.
it easy to fold, has big wheels, a huge basket under and pushes easliy. its not wide (like a single) so it fits everywhere.

nicole81

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 10:28 pm
what are you mainly going to use it for? walking around the neighborhood, or does it need to fold up small to fit in a car? there are diferrent strollers that best fit different needs...

cassandra

Post Thu, Sep 28 2006, 10:44 pm
When I had my second my first was 13 mos, I got the Maclaren. It was perfect for then-- It folds easily, and it is narrow enough to fit through all doorways/aisles. They still fit in it, but I got a Valco when they were 3 & 2 (I actually use it for jogging- and I love it.) I put my baby in it now also. I wouldn't buy that if you are going to be taking it in and out of the car a lot.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics