Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Best option for 12 yo dark hair above lips
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Wed, May 11 2011, 6:02 am
amother wrote:
momto3 wrote:
I agree with the other posters-you could probably get her eyebrows waxed at this age. As for the upper lip hair- I had my daughter bleach it with either Sally Hansen or Jolen bleach for facial hair ,until this year.

Although it is probably not an option for your daughter yet, unless you live in Israel, I have just learned something which I want to share: My daughter is studying in Israel this year in a girls' post high school seminary. This is the ideal year to do laser- prices are much cheaper in Israel and you need several treatments over several months- my daughter will go for about 9 treatments, each less than $100. In each treatment, she is treating her upper lip, sideburns and some other areas of her body for this price. If my info is correct, in the US, based on what I saw on a website, it could cost $5,000 here.

Laser treatment is not a one time treatment- but needs to be done over several months for best results. Therefore, I highly recommend that parents of girls going to Israel for the year, consider this option for their daughter. The Americans save money, compared to costs in the US, and it helps the Israeli economy.

I'm in Israel. Where do you even begin to find a treatment place. I'd be clueless!

Are you Israeli? Do you have health insurance? All the kupot offer it at a discount. If you belong to Kupat Cholim Klalalit, you get a certain percent off if you are in Mushlam and much more if you're on the platinum track.
Many cosmeticians offer this service too, but I would recommend going through the Kupa if you don't know anyone reputable.

amother

Post Wed, May 11 2011, 6:15 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
momto3 wrote:
I agree with the other posters-you could probably get her eyebrows waxed at this age. As for the upper lip hair- I had my daughter bleach it with either Sally Hansen or Jolen bleach for facial hair ,until this year.

Although it is probably not an option for your daughter yet, unless you live in Israel, I have just learned something which I want to share: My daughter is studying in Israel this year in a girls' post high school seminary. This is the ideal year to do laser- prices are much cheaper in Israel and you need several treatments over several months- my daughter will go for about 9 treatments, each less than $100. In each treatment, she is treating her upper lip, sideburns and some other areas of her body for this price. If my info is correct, in the US, based on what I saw on a website, it could cost $5,000 here.

Laser treatment is not a one time treatment- but needs to be done over several months for best results. Therefore, I highly recommend that parents of girls going to Israel for the year, consider this option for their daughter. The Americans save money, compared to costs in the US, and it helps the Israeli economy.

I'm in Israel. Where do you even begin to find a treatment place. I'd be clueless!

Are you Israeli? Do you have health insurance? All the kupot offer it at a discount. If you belong to Kupat Cholim Klalalit, you get a certain percent off if you are in Mushlam and much more if you're on the platinum track.
Many cosmeticians offer this service too, but I would recommend going through the Kupa if you don't know anyone reputable.

Thanks for responding. Yes I have mushlam clalit. Please please tell me where I would begin. I'm still Hebrew illiterate so it's a little challenging. (Can laser treatment be done while pregnant?)

amother

Post Thu, May 12 2011, 4:05 pm
In case anyone sees this in Israel and was wondering. Callit has lots of advertising for it, just never paid attention. I think it was *2829 to find out more on clalit estetica.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children