Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling
Shluchim School

amother

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 6:46 am
I just heard that the Shluchim school might be open to a larger public.
I was wondering if any of you have ever thought of it, or if you know anyone currently using it?
Thanks!!!

Raisin

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 6:58 am
my kids are on it. I think there are chabad kids on it who are not shluchims kids.

They use a lot of yiddish, and chabad centric, if that is ok with you. (are you chabad?)

call the shluchim office 718 221 0500 and ask for the principal. Or check their website shluchimonlineschool.com

intrigued

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 7:06 am
I also heard that they may be opening a new program for the public. Not sure what level of of learning though.

Raisin

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 7:10 am
intrigued wrote:
I also heard that they may be opening a new program for the public. Not sure what level of of learning though.

that is open, but is more like hebrew school then day school. it is small now. price depends on how many kids in a class.

amother

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 7:37 am
Although I am not technically Chabad, I share the Hashkafa.
I have zero pb with them learning Chassidus or some Yiddish.
Since my kids speak hebrew I am very attracted to the program in Hebrew, even though we are not in EY at the present time.
One more question: tuition.
Is it reallt the price advertised on their website or can they bring the price down? I am considering this option for 3 kids and it's kind of...expensive!!!!!!

Since your kids are on it, another thing, do they get to socialize with the others? Do they get the "feel" of closeness with their Rebbe/Morah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling