Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
HCG Diet Success Stories

amother

Post Thu, May 19 2011, 10:04 pm
Please share your success stories on the HCG diet. I am starting iy"h and need some encouragement plus want to know approx. what to expect.
(you can share your non successful ones as well, I just hope there aren't any Wink )

OOTBubby

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 11:00 pm
amother wrote:
Please share your success stories on the HCG diet. I am starting iy"h and need some encouragement plus want to know approx. what to expect.
(you can share your non successful ones as well, I just hope there aren't any Wink )

If you'll do a search on HCG here you'll find a number of success stories.

Personally, I completed my first weight loss round about 8 months ago (I lost 24 lb. in 50 days) and have maintained the loss.

I have now started another weight loss round and have so far lost 8 lbs. in 5 days (you always lose the most at the beginning). I do not plan to do a full 50 day round this time; probably between 23-30 days.

I have tried virtually every possible diet and have found this to be the easiest to stay on with the fastest weight loss (women lose an average of half a pound a day and men an average of a pound a day) and a great maintenance program.

Search HCG here and you'll find lots of more information.

If you'd like, you can PM me and I'll give you an email address for further information.

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:36 pm
My friend lost over 30 pounds on one round.

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 9:01 pm
http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af.....orks!

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 9:04 pm
http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1346617
Not sure what happened up there lol but I was saying that I've lost 20 lbs so far and it really works!
I am sooo not one to diet or have motivation to do anything but I am so pleasantly surprised with how well this actually works. and I was totally a skeptic before too.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 10:03 am
For all those who want to discuss HHCG without dealing with posts bashing it, please see my post at:
Requesting Private HHCG Forum where I request a private forum for HHCG discussion to avoid the bashers.

Please post there indicating your interest in participating in such a forum if you use or are interested in using HHCG.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise