Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Share and give

Beinoni mommie

Post Sat, May 21 2011, 4:52 pm
Something crazy is happening here. It doesn’t sit in my head at all. It is one of those obscene curve balls that Hashem throws; the kind where you have to move your head so fast, that you become dizzy as you recover position.

My Rabbi and Rebbetzin are in trouble. My spiritual parents are in trouble.

It brings tears to my eyes. It makes my chest tighten. It makes my soul shudder.

I have to curse. Excuse me. “What the hell is going on here Hashem?” How could it be that these people who made me, and so many other lives are in such crisis. It doesn’t make any sense.

Trying to capture what I feel for them and who they are is also almost an impossible task, but I will try because if it arouses you to “share and give” it will affect their lives just as they effected mine....

Please see the rest at http://beinonimommie.wordpress.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club