Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hcg diet help
  Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15  Next

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 11:26 am
amother wrote:
It's not allowed.

That is correct. Only the specifically stated items are allowed.

mommy15

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 12:00 pm
I'm on p2day3 where can I find a list of whats allowed I would think turkey would b under lean meat.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 12:17 pm
mommy15 wrote:
I'm on p2day3 where can I find a list of whats allowed I would think turkey would b under lean meat.

Use the log on you got when you purchased and go on to the Ketomist support website and download all the documents, one of which is the food guide.

Offhand, without looking (I am traveling), I believe the proteins allowed are: boneless, skinless chicken breast, white fishes (tilapia, orange roughy, cod, flounder, sole, perch, bass, etc.), veal, extra lean beef, cottage cheese, eggs (the last 3 only occasionally).

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 7:49 am
Hi Everyone,

It's HCGIsrael back again. I will be starting my second round loading on Friday and Shabbos. I'm really looking forward.

I maintained very well in phase 3, however in phase 4 I had to do some traveling abroad and wasn't able to have any say in the food or the preparation which caused me to gain. B"H phase 2 is starting so hopefully it will come off fast.

My Dad sent me the VIN article about HCG today. Pretty upsetting and sad but I really wish people would just mine their own business. It works for me, I'm healthier then I've been in years, so leave me alone. Yuck.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 8:30 am
amother wrote:
Hi Everyone,

It's HCGIsrael back again. I will be starting my second round loading on Friday and Shabbos. I'm really looking forward.

I maintained very well in phase 3, however in phase 4 I had to do some traveling abroad and wasn't able to have any say in the food or the preparation which caused me to gain. B"H phase 2 is starting so hopefully it will come off fast.

My Dad sent me the VIN article about HCG today. Pretty upsetting and sad but I really wish people would just mine their own business. It works for me, I'm healthier then I've been in years, so leave me alone. Yuck.

Hatzlacha on your second round.
I'm on day 16 of my 3rd round, and as you said let pp mind their own business! This is the ONLY way I lose weight! B"H for this diet it's been life transforming.

HCGMOM

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:06 am
I am not so sure that this news article applies to Ketomist as Ketomist does not contain the actual HCG hormone rather just it's energy/chemical/magnetic signature.

That said, I agree, leave well alone -- this works.

Keep up the good work!

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:07 am
Do you want the FDA to warn you if other meds are harming your health??? Just being on a 500 calorie diet, makes you lose weight, even without the BALONEY SPRAYS!!!! So, go ahead, and do what you feel like, but HEALTHY--IT IS NOT!!! People with lapbanding also cannot eat a lot of calories...they feel great too, but those HCG stuff is : ALL IN THE HEAD!!!!

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:12 am
amother wrote:
Do you want the FDA to warn you if other meds are harming your health??? Just being on a 500 calorie diet, makes you lose weight, even without the BALONEY SPRAYS!!!! So, go ahead, and do what you feel like, but HEALTHY--IT IS NOT!!! People with lapbanding also cannot eat a lot of calories...they feel great too, but those HCG stuff is : ALL IN THE HEAD!!!!

It was agreed earlier in this thread that people would not bash HHCG here. There are others threads for that purpose. This thread is because people asked for help with it.

We are aware of that article and don't appreciate the bashing (certainly not from anonymous people).

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 9:53 am
For all those who want to discuss HHCG without dealing with these posts, please see my post at:
Requesting Private HHCG Forum where I request a private forum for HHCG discussion to avoid the bashers.

Please post there indicating your interest in participating in such a forum if you use or are interested in using HHCG.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 1:32 pm
Thank you HCGMOM and OOTBubby for your encouragement.

Amother, please understand that this is a thread specifically geared to people that are already on the diet. Please leave us alone. You are free to start your own thread.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 1:36 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you HCGMOM and OOTBubby for your encouragement.

Amother, please understand that this is a thread specifically geared to people that are already on the diet. Please leave us alone. You are free to start your own thread.

That is exactly why I would like to have a private forum.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 25 2013, 11:56 pm
Anyone else on P2 now?

amother

Post Fri, Apr 26 2013, 7:33 am
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

I;m on VLCD day 12, feeling great B"H.

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Apr 26 2013, 10:31 am
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

I've done P2 a number of times -- do you need any help?

amother

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 12:03 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

Is this your first time?

Today was my 9th VLCD. Down 8 lbs so far. I seem to have great days and also challenging days. Some days I don't think about food and must force myself to eat but other days I do have a couple hours where I'll feel ravenous (though my meager meal does fill me up). I am pretty low energy though but on the plus side I'm sleeping better than ever.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 28 2013, 12:17 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

Is this your first time?

Today was my 9th VLCD. Down 8 lbs so far. I seem to have great days and also challenging days. Some days I don't think about food and must force myself to eat but other days I do have a couple hours where I'll feel ravenous (though my meager meal does fill me up). I am pretty low energy though but on the plus side I'm sleeping better than ever.

I've done a couple of rounds and lost over 100 lbs. Do you eat when you're hungry? I found that it's imp to eat when hungry even if its earlier than I thought I would(bec of worrying that I'll be hungry later)
I drink tea a couple of times a day and drink lots of water. Drinking water is very important...
I actually had lots of energy, I wonder if you're drinking enough.

amother

Post Thu, May 09 2013, 10:33 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

Is this your first time?

I've done a couple of rounds and lost over 100 lbs. Do you eat when you're hungry? I found that it's imp to eat when hungry even if its earlier than I thought I would(bec of worrying that I'll be hungry later)
I drink tea a couple of times a day and drink lots of water. Drinking water is very important...

Wow, 100 lb loss is amazing. Congrats!
I've almost lost 20 now and a little more than half way through my 40 day round. Pushing the water has really helped and I'm a little less tired each day.
This is such a great diet. Wish I had tried it sooner and not been deterred by all the nay-sayers.

amother

Post Thu, May 09 2013, 4:04 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

Is this your first time?

I've almost lost 20 now and a little more than half way through my 40 day round. Pushing the water has really helped and I'm a little less tired each day.
This is such a great diet. Wish I had tried it sooner and not been deterred by all the nay-sayers.

This is an amazing protocol(not diet)
It's actually hormonal therapy, don't make the mistake of thinking it's just a diet.

Have you read Dr. Simeon's book pounds and inches?
It's imp to understand the science behind it and then you won't want to go off the protocol.

There is so much support online via vlogs on youtube and different forums.
There is an incredible book with updated science on the protocol which I'll link and also a youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....JnFwC

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-L.....E5F0W

If you want some more links, let me know!
how much weight do you need to lose?

amother

Post Fri, May 17 2013, 10:56 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Anyone else on P2 now?

Is this your first time?

This is an amazing protocol(not diet)
It's actually hormonal therapy, don't make the mistake of thinking it's just a diet.

Have you read Dr. Simeon's book pounds and inches?
It's imp to understand the science behind it and then you won't want to go off the protocol.

There is so much support online via vlogs on youtube and different forums.
There is an incredible book with updated science on the protocol which I'll link and also a youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....JnFwC

http://www.amazon.com/Weight-L.....E5F0W

If you want some more links, let me know!
how much weight do you need to lose?

At 500 calories a day, I don't think I can say this is NOT a diet. But you're right - this is different from any other diet I've been on, and not just in terms of quick and steady results. It is a life change.

I had read P & I already but upon your recommendation also read Weight Loss Apocalypse. Very excellent suggestion and has definitely made me more aware of the mechanics of the protocol but also, more importantly, a more conscious eater already.

amother

Post Sun, Jun 02 2013, 12:39 pm
Anyone on P2? I'm on day 40 VLC and hope to continue for another week.

I found this vlog about mistakes pp make on HCG really helpful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwqne_EIMQ

Here are some encouraging vlogs about maintaining... life after HCG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_oFUzXTdsc

And this next one is about someone with many health challenges, she's a multiple times cancer survivor, has multiple sclerosis, heart disease and lost 127 lbs on hcg and is maintaining for a year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TkTkINU8vE
Page 14 of 15   Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise