Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Outlook help NEEDED NOW!

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 3:18 am
If anyone can. I'm really at my wits end.
YESTERDAY afternoon, at about 4 or so, I sent out an email; tried is a better word. It wasn't going anywhere and got hung up in the process.

So I finally left work at about 4:30 or later, and came back this morning. STILL in my outbox.

I've tried deleting it, moving it, opening it...I'm going nuts. How do I get RID of the email now.

Once more, I've right clicked and tried to delete. I've grabbed and tried to pull it to trash. It isn't going anywhere, or rather it IS going somewhere VERY VERY SLOWLY.

Advice? Write me at feedisrael14@yadezra.net or feedisrael14@yahoo.com I can get email at both places but can't SEND from my outlook....

(sigh) sometimes work is so much fun!

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 10:49 am
Were you sending something from another Windows program? ie: excel or something? Can you try shutting down all programs and rebooting?

suzyq

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 10:55 am
Try shutting down the entire computer and restarting (I know, basic advice, but it worked on my DHs computer recently when nothing else would).

Otherwise, check your server settings by going to Tools - Email Accounts and make sure the pop and smtp settings are correct.

chillax

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 12:26 pm
Try canceling the message first and then deleting it.

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 12:31 pm
Chillax was right...that's what I had to do.

I was sending a BIG file but it was too much for the server to handle. I had to get the computer guy to show me how to do it.

I didn't realize I had to go into the system tray to stop sending the message...I don't use outlook at home...don't really like it...

Now I know why...

Thanks everyone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics