Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Looking For Apartment in Yerushalayim

amother

Post Sun, Jun 19 2011, 2:20 pm
I am looking for an apartment in Yerushalayim, preferably in one of these neighborhoods: Ramat Eshkol, Maalot Dafna, Arzei Habira, or Sanhedria. Also will look at apartments in Ezras Torah, Gush Shmonim, or Sorotzkin area.

I want a nice apartment (nice kitchen and bathroom) that is either on a low floor (1 or 2 flights) or has an elevator in the building. If anyone knows anything that is available please either post here and I will pm you or you can email me at looking2rentapartment@gmail.com.

Thanks!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 20 2011, 3:28 pm
bump

tsiggelle

Post Mon, Jun 20 2011, 5:37 pm
there are at least two listings of apartments to rent , but I dont want to post it on a public forum. pm me if you want.

can you try on janglo?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 1:54 pm
I'd recommend trying yisa bracha.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 2:05 pm
amother wrote:
I'd recommend trying yisa bracha.

What is that?

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 2:17 pm
Look at diradirect.com

amother

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 2:18 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
Look at diradirect.com

I do that daily, thanks, though.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 2:18 pm
It's a list of apartments that they email you (or they can fax it) daily. Israelis post their apartments on it so you really get a pretty decent list of what's out there. I think it's about 150 shekel or so for a month. I rented 2 apartments during my years in Israel, both in neighborhoods on the OP's list.
The number is 026406666.
There's also diradirect.com. Americans usually post on it more than Israelis so the prices reflect that, but it's worth checking. You're able to browse the listings and then if you want a phone number for the listing then you pay some kind of fee-it goes by day or week or month or something. I don't remember it being expensive at all. That site is also nice as people often post pictures.
Like another poster mentioned, janglo.net is good to try; however, they mostly have listings in french hill, rechavia etc. You might get lucky though, as occasionally they will have listings in ramat eshkol. It's also free.
Hatzlacha!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 2:43 pm
browse yad2

kb

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 3:19 pm
How big an apartment do you want? In my experience, Yisa Bracha pretty much only has 1 b/r apartments. And do you have any price range in mind?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating