Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Nanette Silverberg as pediatric dermatologist?

cheesy

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:14 pm
Has anyone used Dr. Silverberg? What are your thoughts and how hard is it to get an appointment? Does she spend much time with you? I also noticed she has a lot of different office locations, 2 in Manhattan, and 1 in Brooklyn. I would like to see her in the Brooklyn office if possible. Do you know what days she's in Brooklyn? Thanks for your help.

chaya35

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:25 pm
She came highly recommended by my dr. I recently started using her and so far what she is doing is b"h working. I was turned off with the office. Its in an old apartment. Her brooklyn hours are Sun & Wed morning but I think now in the summer its every other Sun. I don't think it hard getting an appt.

cheesy

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:31 pm
chaya35 wrote:
She came highly recommended by my dr. I recently started using her and so far what she is doing is b"h working. I was turned off with the office. Its in an old apartment. Her brooklyn hours are Sun & Wed morning but I think now in the summer its every other Sun. I don't think it hard getting an appt.

Thank you. Dr. Silverberg was recommended to me by a classmate parent. I guess I don't mind the office being an old apartment, but does it at least look clean and have patient privacy? And do you by any know know if she has any laser machines? I think my child has molluscum that I would like to treat. The Brooklyn hours are so restricted though; have you experience a long waiting time for patients since it's so short? Do you know what her Manhattan hours might be? Thanks again!

chaya35

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:42 pm
The place didn't have a neat/organized look but maybe because it's so old. She has two tiny rooms. I have no idea if she has a lazer machine and her Manhattan hours. The first 2 times I was there I didn't have a long wait. The next time I really had a later appt. but couldn't make it. I called up if I can come early they told me better not that there is a long wait. I took my chance and had around an 1 1/2 wait.

Response from Dr. Silverberg:
I practice in 3 rooms. I opened the office and decorated it in 2009. My office is extremely well-organized. It is set up in such a way as all things are easily accessible to myself and my staff and easy to follow for parents.
-response posted by Yael

gold21

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 11:33 pm
she is ok, she is not bad, but I wasnt thrilled with her to be honest

gold21

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 11:34 pm
I think youre better off seeing a good non-pediatric dermatologist, they usually will see pediatric patients as well

cheesy

Post Wed, Jun 22 2011, 8:56 am
gold21 wrote:
she is ok, she is not bad, but I wasnt thrilled with her to be honest

Just out of curiousity, may I ask why you were not thrilled with her? Who do you see now?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries