Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr cushner orthopeist- anyone use him?

Mirchrude

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:25 pm
Please tell me about your experience with him. TIA

Taliaville

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 10:40 pm
He is at lenox hill right? I used him for my knee surgery and he was awsome- I had a really easy recovery and was really happy I went with him. feel free to pm me with any questions!

aidelmaidel

Post Tue, Jun 21 2011, 11:56 pm
I merited to use him twice! Once for a rare disorder that he diagnosed and treated with arthroscopic knee surgery (excellent), and the second time I fell on Purim (and I hadn't even been drinking), and he caught a hairline fracture of the knee cap that had been missed in the ER.

I liked him, very no nonsense, he is an ortho for the Knicks, so he is used to dealing with professional athletes. He has a large frum clientele, but when I had my surgery he was only doing surgeries on friday (I met a woman who was going to be in the hospital for shabbos - bummer).

He is very well regarded as is his partner scuderi.

Mirchrude

Post Wed, Jun 22 2011, 11:53 am
Thanx for your responses. My husband was referred to him by another orthopedist who doesnt do surgery. Other than that, I havent heard of anyone that used him.Now I am a little calmer, hearing that the two of you were happy with him. anyone else use him?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries