Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Orbit stroller

amother

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 6:57 pm
im looking for a car seat with weels.
does anyone know about the orbit, I just know that is extrimly expensive, anything else ....

yoyosma

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 8:11 pm
Just get a car seat and a snap n go.
You will end up spending upwards of $2000+ to get the entire orbit system. (the car seat, the frame, the toddler seat, the bassinet, etc)

You could always get one of these:
http://www.strollerdepot.com/m.....p=SnS

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 9:07 pm
yoyosma wrote:
Just get a car seat and a snap n go.
You will end up spending upwards of $2000+ to get the entire orbit system. (the car seat, the frame, the toddler seat, the bassinet, etc)

You could always get one of these:
http://www.strollerdepot.com/m.....p=SnS

However, the Sit 'n Stroll would probably need to be reinstalled every time it's put back in the car -- not an easy feat! I agree with the Snap 'n Go idea. I used a Graco Snugride with a Kolcraft Universal Car Seat Carrier for 6 months exclusively, and then I used it for the car and a regular stroller for walks and Shabbos. You get a basket, lightweight, one time installation, easy to push, and inexpensive Smile

JB

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 9:18 pm
I got a diff brand of a snap n go for $20. I used it exclusively for a few months till I knew what stroller I wanted. and I figured that at that price if it breaks, who cares.
I use it with my graco safeseat and it looks like it came together. and the best part of it - the frame stands by itself when it's folded.
http://babyage.com/products/76.....m.htm

chedva

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 9:51 pm
Depends what age - the snap n go is great for babies -

I have the sit n stroll and am happy with it when I travel, but wouldn't use it as an everyday carseat when a stroller and carseat are much easier to keep in the car.

I bought the accessories for the sit n stroll, now that was a waste! You don't need them and they don't really fit!

mirisimma

Post Mon, Oct 09 2006, 11:07 pm
oooo! 8) I did the research and I'd love to share it Smile the snap n go and all of those car seats that snap into the stollers are infant seats. theyre amazing (FYI with graco, all graco infant seats snap into all graco strollers, you dont need to buy a travel sys) but theyr onyl good till 1 year. I was told at buy buy baby that the travel systems are not worth it bc you can almost always buy the car seat and stroller sperately and get bettter deal and better quality.

if you want a todler seat per se, I only found the sit n stroll. its a car seat, reverse and front, infant and toddler, and becomes abooster seat. it doesnt have to be "installed" at all, bc you just place seatbelt across. its safe bc meets all test reuirements. it becomes a low to the ground stroller. and has small storage compartment. convenient if you live in city and walk alot then hop in cab for minute. also great for airport. its so easy to push, one hand. comfy for miri. comfy for mommy

hatzlocho
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics