Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Mutiples any relation with not nursing clean?

amother

Post Fri, Jul 08 2011, 7:36 pm
My cousin didnt nurse clean had her first 2 kids 11 month apart then like 14 months-20ish-20ish then 4 like 2and half yrs apart her 10 4 years later at age 37-39 was a twin pregnacy but one was stillborn r''l.

she had absolutley no genetic factor to have a gene for twins. A doctor said it could be due to her not nursing clean as her periods are stornger than others in the mid-high thirtys so 2 eggs hatched..........

someone asked a doctor and he said it has nothing to do with not nursing clean..............

Anyone any info?

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jul 08 2011, 7:38 pm
Hatched ?

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Jul 08 2011, 7:39 pm
Is she related to the one who was redt to your son? I guess she didn't realize she should be taking vitamins to prevent pregnancy.

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Jul 08 2011, 7:43 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Hatched ?

How did I miss that?
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother

Post Fri, Jul 08 2011, 7:43 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Is she related to the one who was redt to your son? I guess she didn't realize she should be taking vitamins to prevent pregnancy.
Im not Devory!!

Kayza

Post Sun, Jul 10 2011, 2:37 pm
amother wrote:

she had absolutley no genetic factor to have a gene for twins. A doctor said it could be due to her not nursing clean as her periods are stornger than others in the mid-high thirtys so 2 eggs hatched..........

someone asked a doctor and he said it has nothing to do with not nursing clean..............

"A doctor" of WHAT? The first answer makes no sense, and no reasonable doctor will give definitive answers regarding a person he (or she) has not examined (and seen any existing records for).

Then again, the question is pretty silly. Since when do only women with genetic factors (or on fertility treatment) have twins? Which actually may have been what the second doctor was saying - ie a polite way of saying "Silly question. Why SHOULD there be any connection?"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more