Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Looking for 2 year old playgroup in Passaic...

amother

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 12:09 pm
(Anon cuz ppl know who I am) I am moving to Passaic very soon and looking for a 2 year old playgroup for my dd for this coming year. I prefer to get a personal recommendation from someone I know who sent their child but since its getting late and I still don't have anything for her, I figured I'll ask you imamothers. But please be honest and tell me how you know of this playgroup (like if you are promoting it for a friend or relative, that's okay but please just tell me). (Ideally, I would like a recommendation from someone who sent their kid there and had a good experience). Basically looking for someone warm, engaging, patient, clean, etc... and with a good structured program. Not very picky with hours but something in the morning til afternoon. Do I still have a chance of finding something this late in the game? I know the good places get closed out fast but I really hope I can find something for her....thanx for your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating