Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Buying shoes in Israel

jkw

Post Fri, Aug 05 2011, 6:55 pm
I hear that Naot, Teva and Beautifeel shoes are much cheaper in Israel. I want a good walking shoe for flat feet that will hold up on cobblestones as well as pavement but is not a sneaker. Any thoughts? Trying to decide if I should try to buy something in US b4 going or plan to buy in J'lem -- if so, where do I go? TIA

alibaba

Post Sat, Aug 06 2011, 4:28 pm
m&m shoes, rechov tchelet mordechai 10, great service and prices!

ffbmom

Post Sat, Aug 06 2011, 10:15 pm
There are tons of shoe stores in Israel; don't know why. Most seemed to me a no name brand. There is a Naot store in the Mamila mall in Yerushalayim that also has a great brand called Theresia M- both very comfortable. Before I left for Israel, I bought a pair of Beautifeel shoes at home ($200 on sale). They were the best shoes I have ever bought in my life. They were like closed sandals and come in many colours. These shoes were made in Israel, but try as I might I only found one shoe store that carried it, but the price was not very different. I have an awful time buying shoes and I wore these day and night, instead of sneakers. They have a store in Malcha mall and also Khalifa on Yaffo carries them. Here are mine, but you can get all kinds of styles in Beautifeel.
http://www.amazon.com/BeautiFe.....8YMJ8

jkw

Post Sat, Aug 06 2011, 10:41 pm
wow thank you SO much for the quick reply-- can't wait!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions