Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
What phone do you have and whats your experience?
1  2  Next

What sprint phone do you have?
blackberry  
 53%  [ 30 ]
android  
 33%  [ 19 ]
windows phone  
 12%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 56

blue eyes

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 9:46 pm
I am getting onto a full data plan with sprint- but dont know much about smartphones vs blackberries and how the 4G plays a part here.

Please share your experience with your phones. do you have a touch phone- what style- etc etc
Specify your company , model number and whats its powered by.

Grandmama

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 9:49 pm
Love my blackberry.
Get the best model you can afford.

Learning

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:00 pm
I have a blackberry and I am happy with the email. I use the internet just to check my account balance. For all the other stuff the screen is too little for me. I am thinking about getting an Iphone but not sure about it because I don't like the touch buttons. I don't think blackberry is a smart phone. Iphone is a smart phone and I heard it has a lot of great features and the screen is bigger.

nicole81

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:07 pm
I have a blackberry. it is the most expensive model that was available at the time I got it (it's the touch screen one, not sure of the model.) I can't stand it!

I love blackberry in general. I can check both personal and work email using exchange. blackberry is a smart phone. afaik, all a smart phone does differently is have multimedia and web capability, as well as certain programming capabilities. most of the phones out there today are smart phones, so don't get hung up on that label.

anyhow, I've had 2 touch screen phones, one blackberry, and one samsung, and I hated them both. if I could change my phone, I'd go for the blackberry curve with optical mouse.

everyone that has an iphone that I know, however, is very pleased with theirs.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:20 pm
In Israel, have an LG phone with Android. I don't love the LG phone but prefer the Android to my DH's iphone.

Learning

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:23 pm
chanchy123 wrote:
In Israel, have an LG phone with Android. I don't love the LG phone but prefer the Android to my DH's iphone.

why do you prefer the android to the iphone

Kayza

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:38 pm
shlomit wrote:
I don't think blackberry is a smart phone.
It most definitely IS a smart phone.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 10:47 pm
shlomit wrote:
chanchy123 wrote:

why do you prefer the android to the iphone

It seems better organized and I guess more intuitive, also I think you might have more options for apps (not that I use many apps - love my siddur app though). It might be just personal preference but DH also said that his next phone will probably be an android (not like my simple LG probably a Samsung Galaxy which is very poular in Israel). Also I love how it syncs with my Google account, I basically use my phone for talking, email, and camera, very occasionally for Internet, hardly ever for playing games etc. Its email options are great.

ChaniH

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 4:43 am
I have a blackberry and I lovvvvvvveeee it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

igiveup

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 6:16 am
what about iphone??? have it, and LOVVEE it!

Happy18

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 6:57 am
I am very happy with my blackberry.

allgood

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 7:06 am
I have the HTC EVO shift 4G or something like that. I love the fact that I have a keyboard for typing. The speed is fast even when there is no 4g connection. I didn't realize in advance that becuase its a 4G phone they charge u extra per month and I wouldn't have gone for a 4g phone had I known. The battery isn't that great though so it depends on how much u use your phone and for what.

sandyb

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 8:13 am
I have the HTC EVO Shift too and I love it!

abby1776

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 8:21 am
Switched from Blackberry to iPhone - Love, love, love my iPhone. Don't know why I waited so long to switch.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 9:41 am
I have ordered the Sprint Evo 3D and it will arrive today -- I am really excited after reading everything this does (coming from a Windows Touch Pro 2) and how fast it is. I don't care about the 3D features; would have gotten the same without it. Has no physical keyboard and I don't want one. I can't wait to get it in my hands.

Sonia

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:03 am
iphone!!!! I love it!

checkbefore

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:30 am
BB Curve with optical mouse. UGH, this thing is so slow! Forget about using the internet on it, the only good thing about this phone is the messaging. The camera is shoddy too, and don't even get me started about the battery.

Isher

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 11:08 am
checkbefore wrote:
BB Curve with optical mouse. UGH, this thing is so slow! Forget about using the internet on it, the only good thing about this phone is the messaging. The camera is shoddy too, and don't even get me started about the battery.

Agree with most that you said, although my camera does take good pictures when it works meaning I usually get a message that another application is in use (I also get the same message by videos) but I haven't - nor has sprint cs been able to determine which application is in use.

In addition, my ball died - which I was told is a common occurrence in these phones.

sarlal

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 2:41 pm
I have the Epic and my husband has the Evo and we LOOOOOVE our phones!! sprint has great customer service, cheaper than at&t and verizon, and great phone service!! I also like that the sprint phones are larger than others' bc the screens are larger Smile my husband went through a million blackberries with at&t and I also had nothing but problems with every phone I had gotten from them, so we switched to sprint and bH we are sooo happy!! my husband swore off blackberries -- and anyways, everyone these days wants a phone that resembles the iphone, and the android does that

Learning

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 3:28 pm
everybody I asked told me iphone is the best.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics