Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Rabbi claims gay marriage and the earthquake that shook the

Happy18

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:07 pm
A New York rabbi claims gay marriage and the earthquake that shook the East Coast are directly connected.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, Levin says gay rights legislation, like the gay marriage law passed in New York, are responsible for earthquakes, like the one that struck Washington, D.C. Tuesday.

“The Talmud states, 'You have shaken your male member in a place where it doesn't belong. I too, will shake the Earth,'” Levin says.

He also notes that he does not dislike gay people.

"We don't hate homosexuals," he says. "I feel bad for homosexuals. It's a revolt against God and literally, there's hell to pay."

On Top Magazine reports that Joseph Farah, editor of WorldNetDaily.com, expressed similar sentiments.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/......html

Barbara

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:19 pm
Happy18 wrote:
A New York rabbi claims gay marriage and the earthquake that shook the East Coast are directly connected.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, Levin says gay rights legislation, like the gay marriage law passed in New York, are responsible for earthquakes, like the one that struck Washington, D.C. Tuesday.

“The Talmud states, 'You have shaken your male member in a place where it doesn't belong. I too, will shake the Earth,'” Levin says.

He also notes that he does not dislike gay people.

"We don't hate homosexuals," he says. "I feel bad for homosexuals. It's a revolt against God and literally, there's hell to pay."

On Top Magazine reports that Joseph Farah, editor of WorldNetDaily.com, expressed similar sentiments.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/......html

Maybe they're right.

Let's think. Hmmmm. The epicenter of the earthquake was Virginia, which has a staute banning same zex marriage. So, you think maybe Hashem was angry at them for passing such a law, and punished them with an earthquake?

marina

Post Wed, Aug 24 2011, 10:19 pm
Quote:
“The Talmud states, 'You have shaken your male member in a place where it doesn't belong. I too, will shake the Earth,

I love that line. I guess the gays in Ohio shake their members very quietly because we didn't really feel the quake here, lol.

grace413

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:13 am
Could you sent me this person's phone number because I could use a consult with somebody who has a direct line to Hashem? (I mean a more direct line then the rest of us)

anon for this

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:22 am
If earthquakes are caused by gay marriage and not by tectonic faults, why does Iran have so many earthquakes? There's no gay marriage in Iran (because there are no gays, duh), yet they've averaged one major earthquake a year for the past decade.

DrMom

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:27 am
A creative hypothesis. Totally unprovable.

Unless someone has nevuah, I don't see how one can claim to definitively know HaShem's motivation for doing anything.

imamama

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 3:47 am
Hey, at least they're blaming natural disasters on men this time. I think that's a step up from laying it all on women who don't wear stockings, or whatever.

DrMom

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 6:59 am
imamama: How is he blaming this on men?

The "member-shakers" were shaking their members in the same places before the legislation passed.

And the legislation itself was passed by men and women.

imamama

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 7:50 am
Oh, I see. I assumed he was blaming it on gay men, but he's actually blaming the lawmakers who approved gay rights legislation. 'Cuz that makes a WHOLE lot more sense. Rolling Eyes

bigsis144

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 9:49 am
imamama wrote:
Hey, at least they're blaming natural disasters on men this time. I think that's a step up from laying it all on women who don't wear stockings, or whatever.

Twisted Evil

Mimisinger

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 10:27 am
How can anyone follow a Rav like this? It's just so...dumb!

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 11:21 am
I saw this...he said that Leiby Kletzky was the same reason.
IWERD!! How does he know its that and not something else?? and hellloooo why now? he should have protested before it became legal, then everyone was quiet now its happened so he makes a scnene??
totally dont understand this "rabbi"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics