Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I do it anyway....

lamplighter

Post Sun, Aug 28 2011, 11:34 pm
I might as well get paid, right?

I life coach people all day. Seriously, I am on the phone with at least one person a night, answer emails of people I know and people who know someone who suggested they talk to me etc.

I enjoy helping people and don't mind but I was thinking about doing it "for real". Anyone know what credentials I need? Or how to get certified?

I am not another quack looking to make a few dollars, I'm doing it anyway, I'm good at it and I think with the real skills, it could prove very meaningful.

What do you think?

intrigued

Post Sun, Aug 28 2011, 11:37 pm
If you are indeed good at it then you have a very high chance in succeeding. The question you need to ask yourself is how to draw your line. Would you charge for all these people you are coaching now? Or will you continue free with them as a Chessed. Do you resent that you are doing this for free?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 6:33 am
I'm sure that ppl are happy to get free attention and advice. I just wonder once a fee is discussed, if you will have many takers. There are a lot of frum woman life coaches.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics