Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do they make a BAND FALL with a SCALP or a PART?

mommyX2

Post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 1:05 am
Is there such a thing? I saw a couple of ppl with falls that have parts/scalps (and am kicking myself for not asking them where they got it!) but I'm wondering if they made them from full sheitals or if they actually sell falls with parts.

Any info would be appreciated. thanks!

ellie23

Post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 8:44 am
I had my band fall made out of a full wig with an existing part so that I could have a prt in my band fall...

MamaBear

Post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 10:16 am
Yeah they make them. My Freeda has a part, but it's not a "skin "part." The part is just dark. I don't think it looks very natural actually. Skin would be better....I mean, who has a part that has no scalp showing?

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 12:28 pm
A fall with a french part is usually custom ordered. Most falls are meant to go straight back, and are not made with a part. Some women push back their full sheitels and wear them with a headband.

farm

Post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 11:00 pm
My Shevy band fall has a part. Regular scalp color. I'm sure plenty of other brands make band falls with natural looking scalps as well.

mommyX2

Post Mon, Oct 17 2011, 10:28 pm
farm wrote:
My Shevy band fall has a part. Regular scalp color. I'm sure plenty of other brands make band falls with natural looking scalps as well.

oh I like shevys how much are their falls with the part? past shoulder length but not very long is what I'm looking for.

gabriell82

Post Tue, Oct 18 2011, 9:01 pm
my fall has a part and I dont like it its flatter without a part

sarah86

Post Tue, Oct 18 2011, 9:39 pm
I just had a band fall custom made for me, with a very small cap, so it would have no bumps or lumps and a part, it is also multiple direction so I could change the part according to my mood. The part is skin colored, it looks so natural. The hair falls the way your own hair would fall if you were wearing a headband. But it was a fortune for a band fall...but I am hoping to get a ton of use out of it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels