Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
What's the nicest compliment you received?
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 1:27 am
When I was an insecure teen, on a purim (right this time of year LOL ) some guys yelled out to me that I'm beautiful and hot and I remember being thrilled. Now the best compliment is my friends who are there for me when I'm in trouble-that means they feel I'm there for them too. Also, every time we go to our Dayan's house, for some odd reason I get lots of praise how I'm such a good wife. I wonder what dh told him already. My kiddies are too little to be "well-behaved" I guess

amother

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 7:11 am
My younger brother once gave me one of those little wind up toys that walk. It had VERY BIG glasses and the glasses tilted slightly up and down over the eyes as the toy walked. There was a balloon attached.

When I my brother gave it to me he said, "here's someone to watch out for you because you always watch out for everyone else."

chani8

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 7:49 am
When I looked in the mirror and said,

It doesn't matter that you aren't perfect, and that you are getting older. You really are pretty enough for me. And you look so pretty when you smile.

smilingmom

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 7:50 am
My MIL tells everyone that if she gets reincarnated she wants to come back as me.

amother

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 7:53 am
When my therapist said, "I've worked with many not-normal people. And while you are under a lot of pressure and a bit restless, you are very normal."

willow

Post Fri, Mar 09 2012, 7:53 am
chani8 wrote:
When I looked in the mirror and said,

It doesn't matter that you aren't perfect, and that you are getting older. You really are pretty enough for me. And you look so pretty when you smile.

Like Very Happy
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette