Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Anyone have Growing With the Tree by Rachel Stein?

Chaviva

Post Sun, Nov 20 2011, 12:23 pm
I was looking at this book on the Feldheim site and the illustrator is Harvey Klineman, who is a wonderful illustrator, and did the Mimi and Simi books, among others.

The thing is that some of his illustrations have pictures of girls with short skirts, sleeves, etc., and I prefer to get my children books where the pictures have the same tznius standards that we have in our family. Does anyone have this book and know what the pictures are like?

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Nov 20 2011, 12:27 pm
Chaviva wrote:
I was looking at this book on the Feldheim site and the illustrator is Harvey Klineman, who is a wonderful illustrator, and did the Mimi and Simi books, among others.

The thing is that some of his illustrations have pictures of girls with short skirts, sleeves, etc., and I prefer to get my children books where the pictures have the same tznius standards that we have in our family. Does anyone have this book and know what the pictures are like?

I don't have access to the book and don't remember. My gut says that was then, etc. Rachel Stein's children's books are magnificent.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room