Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Dont despair!!

Bitachon101

Post Sun, Dec 11 2011, 2:04 pm
money has been really tight.
my husbands business not doing well.
I am out of a job post maternity and not sure if going back...
bills keep coming
meshlachim keep coming- we love when they come! But we have nothing left to give them Sad
we hate to open the door and say "ayn kesef"
But it got to that point...
I literally cryed when I heard my husband open the door and say that.
And the next guy he didnt even open the door for!!! Instead he looked upward and said Hashem I need you to send me money so I can give again and we both were very sour.

And sure enough within the next few days some money came in randomly!
A sale went through in the business bringing in something.
Another small bonus was thrown in we still arent sure what its from yet.
We got $200+ dollars free of grocery shopping from some promotion
And some money I was supposed to get a month or 2 ago just came through!!!!!

Dont ever despair!

ruth

Post Fri, Jul 13 2012, 1:51 am
your screen name says it all. thank you for posted your nes -- a sign that Hashem heard.

shoshanarena

Post Fri, Jul 13 2012, 1:52 am
Wow!!! Thats an AMAZING story!!! Thanks for posting it!

Bitachon101

Post Fri, Jul 13 2012, 2:49 am
Wow...
I want to say Hashem works in ways beyond our comprehension.
Since I posted this a while back we have had ups and downs making it month to month barely but somehow always managing to have some $ in the tzedaka account for meshulachim.

My husband turned to me today though and said he doesn't know what to do.
In the past few days we gave so many checks and there is nothing left in the account.
He doesnt know what to do if anyone else comes to collect.
We both were feeling down about it cuz I know Im not getting another paycheck for a while and we need to get money in the tzedaka account to be able to give!

Well- as of yet I dont have the money but what I did get was an email notice from Imamother that someone (actually 2 someones) posted a reply to "my do not despair" post! I clicked on the post to see what I wrote not to despair abt months ago and almost fell over when I read it was about the money for tzedaka!!!!!!

Where the money will come from - I dont know.
But I just got ALOT of chizuk and I know Hashem will send it! THANK YOU!

shoshanarena

Post Fri, Jul 13 2012, 3:03 am
Bitachon101 wrote:
Wow...
I want to say Hashem works in ways beyond our comprehension.
Since I posted this a while back we have had ups and downs making it month to month barely but somehow always managing to have some $ in the tzedaka account for meshulachim.

My husband turned to me today though and said he doesn't know what to do.
In the past few days we gave so many checks and there is nothing left in the account.
He doesnt know what to do if anyone else comes to collect.
We both were feeling down about it cuz I know Im not getting another paycheck for a while and we need to get money in the tzedaka account to be able to give!

Well- as of yet I dont have the money but what I did get was an email notice from Imamother that someone (actually 2 someones) posted a reply to "my do not despair" post! I clicked on the post to see what I wrote not to despair abt months ago and almost fell over when I read it was about the money for tzedaka!!!!!!

Where the money will come from - I dont know.
But I just got ALOT of chizuk and I know Hashem will send it! THANK YOU!

Wow!!! Thanks for following up with that!!! That's amazing! Such hashgacha! wow!
Iy"H Hashem will send you whatever money you need fast! You have so much bitachon; its so inspiring! And I find it so amazing and special that you are sad you can't give tzedakah; you arent even complaining about not having money for other things-you just want to be able to do the mitzva of tzedakah properly! wow! thank YOU for the chizzuk and inspiration!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational