Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Retrieving medical records from Israel

amother

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 12:08 pm
I have lived in America a few years now and desperately need copies of my childrens medical records from when we lived in Israel. How do I get them?
TIA

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 1:39 pm
why dont you call whichever kuppa you were on and ask how this is done.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 1:50 pm
I was on meuchedet but can only find a 'star code' number to call from within israel.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 1:53 pm
amother wrote:
I was on meuchedet but can only find a 'star code' number to call from within israel.
I went on to their web site and found this number: 03-5202323 hope that helps.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 2:06 pm
also, I have tried that before and would just get transferred from person to person either bec they didnt understand what I needed (my hebrew isn't that good) or they couldn't help me. Would they be able to give my medical records to someone for me without a power of attorney?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 2:08 pm
amother wrote:
also, I have tried that before and would just get transferred from person to person either bec they didnt understand what I needed (my hebrew isn't that good) or they couldn't help me. Would they be able to give my medical records to someone for me without a power of attorney?
I have no idea.
Why dont you try to find someone who speaks hebrew well enough to call for you while you are there to get to the correct person you need to speak to?

amother

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 2:10 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
amother wrote:
I went on to their web site and found this number: 03-5202323 hope that helps.

I'm going to try it. Thank you.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 21 2011, 9:56 pm
What about calling the doctor?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 02 2012, 3:14 pm
OP here- after much back and forth it turns out ill need an israeli POA. I think I can get that notarized by the consulate. any ideas of where I can get an actual copy of a poa for the wording? the consulate doesnt provide it.

hila

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 1:02 am
I have a friend (who is also my lawyer). Her dh is a notary . He will do it for you I think. PM me for their number if you want it. they work together in Jerusalem

amother

Post Tue, Jan 03 2012, 1:13 am
Thanks, hila. But I think that the notary needs to be done in person so I would need to get it done here in the US and mail it to Israel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions