Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Banding

ruchym.

Post Mon, Jan 23 2012, 2:07 am
Very Happy I made a banding for 7 years ago I lost 40 kg=70 pound
but now I'm gaining,and I am very upset I don't wont to close it more because I suffer now already from terrible heartburn's,but even I tray by myself to make diet I don't loose 1 gram its very heard for me because I felt the taste to be skinny and I hate myself like this and also I have nice clothes hanging in my closet help

life'sgreat

Post Mon, Jan 23 2012, 8:42 am
ruchym. wrote:
but now I'm gaining,and I am very upset I don't wont to close it more because I suffer now already from terrible heartburn's,but even I tray by myself to make diet I don't loose 1 gram its very heard for me because I felt the taste to be skinny and I hate myself like this and also I have nice clothes hanging in my closet help

Welcome. Good for you for trying to fix this and be on top of it. What do you eat every day? Do you eat sweets? Sugar? Cake? Or only healthy foods?

ruchym.

Post Tue, Jan 24 2012, 8:48 pm
life'sgreat wrote:
ruchym. wrote:

Welcome. Good for you for trying to fix this and be on top of it. What do you eat every day? Do you eat sweets? Sugar? Cake? Or only healthy foods?

this is and stays by me a problem(even after the operation more) I like cake this is it!chocolate I also use to eat a lot but this b"h I stopped sweeties I don't really need,so I skip some times the healthy food for a good coffee and cake and this is almost going in with no problem,but even when I eat bread it goes very good like 4 slices and this didn't happen before that I could eat so good bread( not always it goes)so I tray not to wash and to leave a way the bread;but then also I don't loose and this is new for me I struggle a kg up a kg down but this is not what I wont,I really wont to loose 10 kg
and it just to be match easier( maybe because I am 34)

I was thinking to go and make it tighter I will tray first to loose this kg I wont and then to open,I now it will be very heart but I don't see any other decision!!

life'sgreat

Post Wed, Jan 25 2012, 12:05 am
ruchym. wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
ruchym. wrote:

this is and stays by me a problem(even after the operation more) I like cake this is it!chocolate I also use to eat a lot but this b"h I stopped sweeties I don't really need,so I skip some times the healthy food for a good coffee and cake and this is almost going in with no problem,but even when I eat bread it goes very good like 4 slices and this didn't happen before that I could eat so good bread( not always it goes)so I tray not to wash and to leave a way the bread;but then also I don't loose and this is new for me I struggle a kg up a kg down but this is not what I wont,I really wont to loose 10 kg
and it just to be match easier( maybe because I am 34)

I was thinking to go and make it tighter I will tray first to loose this kg I wont and then to open,I now it will be very heart but I don't see any other decision!!

May I ask what your first language is? I speak/write hebrew and if you speak/write hebrew, I don't mind trying to respond in hebrew.

Your problem is that you shouldn't be eating cake, but also no bread. If you could eat 4 slices bread your band is too loose. It is not surprising that you now started gaining back. If you don't eat the right foods you end up losing until you hit the lowest point and then start gaining back. You need to change your diet if you want to stay skinny. Eating wrong foods and then being upset at the band is not going to keep you skinny.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise