Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Need help from someone from monsey...
1  2  Next

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 6:35 pm
I will iyh be taking the monsey trails bus to monsey. I am going to the tallman medical building. Address is 11 north airmont rd. I was told its not near a bus stop. Can anyone tell me which bus stop is closest? And how far of a drive is it from there, how much will a taxi cost, and if someone can pls give me a number for a good taxi. Tia.

abby1776

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 7:54 pm
I use La Famila Taxi - 845-425-4411
haitain not jewish
There is also a frum taxi service - Kesser - 845-425-5999

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 7:56 pm
amother wrote:
I will iyh be taking the monsey trails bus to monsey. I am going to the tallman medical building. Address is 11 north airmont rd. I was told its not near a bus stop. Can anyone tell me which bus stop is closest? And how far of a drive is it from there, how much will a taxi cost, and if someone can pls give me a number for a good taxi. Tia.

I think that building isn't the tallman medical building. I might be wrong, but I think it's something else. Are you coming from Monroe or from the city?

Della

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 7:59 pm
I know the bldg. it,s on Airmont Rd near the Thruway exit 14B. It's probably 10-15 minutes in a taxi.

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 9:01 pm
Monsey Mom wrote:
I know the bldg. it,s on Airmont Rd near the Thruway exit 14B. It's probably 10-15 minutes in a taxi.

Yes, I know the building as well. I'm saying that I don't think it's called Tallman building. I googled this and it doesn't seem to state either way. AFAIK, it's called professional building or something.

If you're coming from Monroe, it's actually right off the exit. If you're coming from the city, you should get off at the main stop and call a taxi from there. Give them the address, not the name of the building. Also, I usually use the 4411 number posted above. You need to give them a few minutes to get to you.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 10:10 pm
thanks to all who responded. im seeing a therapist in that building and she gave me this address and name. Im coming from bp. Whats considered the main stop? And how much will I pay for a ten minute drive?

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
thanks to all who responded. im seeing a therapist in that building and she gave me this address and name. Im coming from bp. Whats considered the main stop? And how much will I pay for a ten minute drive?

The main stop would be on Main St or Maple Ave. It's going to cost you 8 bucks.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 10:19 pm
thanks lg. I need to return to bp in the afternoon and will have to wait a while for the bus. If someone can look in the community connections there are sometimes rides advertised. If you see anyone going to bp in early afternoon on weekdays pls let me know. Thanks. ( or if anyone has ideas where I can hang out, shop for about an hr.... Not rockland kosher, scared I might meet mil there)

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:01 pm
amother wrote:
thanks lg. I need to return to bp in the afternoon and will have to wait a while for the bus. If someone can look in the community connections there are sometimes rides advertised. If you see anyone going to bp in early afternoon on weekdays pls let me know. Thanks. ( or if anyone has ideas where I can hang out, shop for about an hr.... Not rockland kosher, scared I might meet mil there)
Would you enjoy walmart? It's walking distance from that building if it isn't too cold and fairly simple to get there. There's also a shoprite in the same building.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:17 pm
thanks lg. I was wondering if its near walmart. Maybe ill take a taxi to walmart and then walk from there if its very simple and the neighborhood is safe. Can you give me directions? If its complicated maybe ill take another taxi. Also, if anyone can check the connections or other such publications for rides I wld greatly appreciate it.

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:31 pm
When are you going?

LUV2SLEEP

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:35 pm
you should be able to find the connections online: http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/......html I'm not sure if this is it, cuz my computers kinda slow... but I know they do have it online every Wednesday

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:42 pm
Squishy wrote:
When are you going?
next week thurs. Thanks luvtosleep.

yummydd

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:50 pm
Connections Lists:

leaving at 1:50 call 845 664 4232
Thursdays at 3:30 call 845 558 0778
or at 4 call 845 216 2027

There is also later.

Are you also looking for a ride to Monsey? I saw some rides just tell me which time.
Good Luck

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:52 pm
Just wanted to tell you, You're seeing a GREAT theraphist, Its ok to be nervous but you will feel totally at ease once you start. Good Luck

amother

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:53 pm
thank you yummydd! One of those sounds good. Will call. Youre doing a major mitzvah. I could use a ride from bp to monsey on same say at eleven am.

yummydd

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 12:03 am
amother wrote:
thank you yummydd! One of those sounds good. Will call. Youre doing a major mitzvah. I could use a ride from bp to monsey on same say at eleven am.

leaving from bp 10am 917 754 3099
or leaving 9:45-10:15 call 845 323 5114

I cant see anything at 11

Good Luck

amother

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 12:07 am
thanks again!

amother

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 12:29 am
amother wrote:
Just wanted to tell you, You're seeing a GREAT theraphist, Its ok to be nervous but you will feel totally at ease once you start. Good Luck

I agree. There are two therapists in that office but thursday is this therapist's day and she's really good. Make sure to make use of it.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 27 2012, 12:32 am
does anyone know what else is in this building? If I ask a heimishe driver to pick me up there, or ask someone where it is, am I announcing that im seeing this therapist?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating