Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
This guy is completely inappropriate at times. Help!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 12:28 pm
black sheep wrote:
Depressed wrote:
marina wrote:
I don't understand. If you saw a guy with a really nifty tie, like one with pictures of his kids or something, you wouldn't say "nice tie" to him?

I absolutely would. And if he gave me a "death stare" I would be very hurt. Or think he was imbalanced.

Ah Marina dear, come to Lakewood. What if you are driving down the street and a guy walks rt in front of your car, totally spaced out. You honk him and he looks at you like how dare you disturb my sphere of holiness you filthy piece of tumah....

sadly this is very accurate.

Never experienced that but hey lets bash everyone in a town when you have a few bad experiences. Rolling Eyes

willow

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 12:34 pm
Hey I thought that you were all proponents of not bullying? Whats with all the mean comments?

WWG1WGA

Post Thu, Feb 02 2012, 11:40 pm
amother wrote:
black sheep wrote:
Depressed wrote:
marina wrote:
I don't understand. If you saw a guy with a really nifty tie, like one with pictures of his kids or something, you wouldn't say "nice tie" to him?

I absolutely would. And if he gave me a "death stare" I would be very hurt. Or think he was imbalanced.

Ah Marina dear, come to Lakewood. What if you are driving down the street and a guy walks rt in front of your car, totally spaced out. You honk him and he looks at you like how dare you disturb my sphere of holiness you filthy piece of tumah....

sadly this is very accurate.

Never experienced that but hey lets bash everyone in a town when you have a few bad experiences. Rolling Eyes
I've lived here for ten years and what you are saying is ridiculous depressed and black sheep. op, it sounds like this guy just needs closure. Let you dh befriend him or you to his wife just to show him you're ok and so is he.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Feb 03 2012, 12:14 am
amother wrote:
Dolly Welsh wrote:
You are too nice.

Where is your icy look? Is it in the shop?

Don't you know how to give a death look? Make a blank face and lock eyes with death in your heart.

In fact, only you can scare him. DH would have to pay consequences but you won't.

Get busy. This is ugly.
When this guy comes up to me and says anything, I dont answer and usually look away or walk away. Is that not enough?

Well, judging from the situation as you report it right now, NO IT'S NOT.

And, you say, "usually". That means, "not always". You have been negative, but not definitively. You have been inconsistent. You have given a mixed message, a confused message. After all, you liked him once. You have been that most enticing of things, struggling prey.

You and this man are more than friends already. You have been linked as possible shidduch and have gone out.

He is expressing interest.

You have said your own husband is soft. I know, I know, you didn't mean it that way. But that's still what you said.

You have asked, wailing, why a married guy would do this. Which can be interpreted as you expressing intense curiosity about his marriage. I know, I know, you didn't mean it that way, you meant, what he is doing makes no sense since he is married. But your words can be examined another way, as a literal question. His marriage interests you. Its problems. Its dynamic.

As this person is truly on a warpath toward you, possibly to avenge your rejection of him, you will have to stand your ground and make a stand. As you are rather nice, this is hard. But if you can't find the tiger inside, you will be eaten by this tiger. How can that be foretold? Because if you truly found him disgusting, this post would never have been written. In two years you might be wishing you had listened to us here. Now get out there and protect your home and your honor. Or be fish food. The choice is before you. There is damage already.

Take the clothespin off your nose and smell the garbage. This man is vile. If you can understand that, the rest will be easier.

Last edited by Dolly Welsh on Fri, Feb 03 2012, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Fri, Feb 03 2012, 12:28 am
OP, after reading through the entire post I'm starting to wonder if you still have feelings towards this guy & that is whats bothering you? Sounds like some s@xual tension going on between you two...

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Feb 03 2012, 1:21 am
Nobody is advocating flinging death stares in all directions on an ordinary day. This situation is particular, and OP has used THREE exclamation marks in her title. She is pretty distressed.

amother

Post Fri, Feb 03 2012, 4:55 am
amother wrote:
OP, after reading through the entire post I'm starting to wonder if you still have feelings towards this guy & that is whats bothering you? Sounds like some s@xual tension going on between you two...
I am the OP. What you wrote is so far from the truth, I dont even know what else to say to that. No, I do not still have feelings towards this guy, at all.
S@xual tension??????? You have got to be kidding.
Also, remember that I wrote that I was the dumper. There are no feelings left, at all.
Wow. how and where did you get that from what I wrote?

Raizle

Post Sat, Feb 04 2012, 5:28 pm
what a ridiculous assertion.
also not sure why it had to be posted anonymously

Dandelion1

Post Sat, Feb 04 2012, 8:07 pm
Raizle wrote:
And what we all also know is that what one man can get away with saying and it will come across completely innocent due to that man's personality, persona etc, another guy may come across as plain creepy.

Very true! OP, is there a creepy manner about him? This could make all the difference.

marina

Post Sun, Feb 05 2012, 5:59 am
Dolly, why are you such a drama mama? It's hard to imagine that you actually believe the things you write. He's garbage, a vile tiger on the warpath? Really? Because he inquired after her and complimented her on her hat?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette