Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Tummy leftover from baby

ladida

Post Sun, Feb 12 2012, 10:39 am
So....I have lost 26 lbs on WW and I am working hard at getting rid of the extra weight. I still have about 46 lbs to lose if I lose every extra lb. On Shabbos a family friend asked me when I was due?
Asides from the fact that it was rude, it reminded me I am still fat and my tummy still sticks out. It is really hard to stay motivated and not give up when you are dealing with losing large numbers and 1x is large on me but xl and l are still a bit too tight. My sweater was not the most flattering but I don't want to buy any more fat clothes.

kb

Post Sun, Feb 12 2012, 10:50 am
Forget the comment - some people have no brains. Keep focused - you lost so much already. Keep it up! You can do it, and soon the XL will also be too big!

amother

Post Wed, Feb 15 2012, 2:29 am
I could have written this post! im thinking abt starting ww. how do I go abt doing it? any advise on how to lose quick?

fiddle

Post Wed, Feb 15 2012, 9:45 am
imho there is no permanent way to lose weight quickly. it took x amount of time to put it on, it will take that much + to take it off.
exercise and nutrition go hand in hand, so dont do one without the other, or it wont work. starving yourself is not an option, as it causes your body to store fat.
find an exercise plan that you will stick with, 30 minutes 4 times a week or whatever suits you, and get a buddy - its motivating.
go to a nutritionist, and see what foods you should be avoiding.
everything in moderation. food and exercise included.

ladida

Post Wed, Feb 15 2012, 10:02 pm
I am pretty happy with WW but it is not quick and you need to stick with it. There is no magic answer b/c I have emotional issues with food and whenever I am upset I want to stuff my face with food. So imagine for 4 months every time I have a bad day I struggle to stay on or if I worked hard all week and lost 1lb. As time continues I see that some weeks are higher numbers and sometimes lower. But it's still hard to be always motivated. It's just important not to give up b/c that would be worse.
I gained weight being pregnant with my kids and not losing it all between and then those 30lbs stick.
Do the meetings and follow the pts and its a great program.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise