Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Need a warm and heimish community in the US to move to....
Previous  1  2

lostIma

Post Sat, Apr 21 2012, 10:50 pm
The popular school have bus transportation and the other schools do carpools... its not a big deal and if you like a nice warm community then its perfect

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 12:41 am
I second Baltimore. It is a large kehillah known for good achdus between institutions and Rabbanim. There are a couple of chassidishe shuls. - rabbi Taub's adn Rabbis Eichenstein . The kehilla is very mixed, ranging from chassidishe, through yeshivishe, Lubavitch, thru MO. All the infratructure of a larg e Kehillah is here, there are two main boys schools, two girls schools and other smaller schools and yeshivas, Ner Israel of course, adn many different shuls. All facilities, Jewish owned stores as well as all teh national chain stores.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 12:58 am
Find out about K'hal Chasidim in Edison.

sarah613

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 1:12 am
FAR ROCKAWAY is a great place, my friend lives there and I have been there many times. they have a warm community and very heimsih. I even saw a lot of guys in chasidish garb and stuff. quiet but not too quiet and busy but not too busy. very frum but ner everything. u shud def check that out.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 4:12 am
thatgirl wrote:
Michigan has a big kosher store and a few non kosher stores that carry a lot of kosher items. One non kosher store has a kosher carry out restarurant inside. We have a few nice restaurants here also.. fleishig and milchig.
We have a store that sells all tznius clothing as well as ppl who sell clothing from their home. Most stores here sell tznius clothing as well.

Is Michigan a city? Am I missing something here. I dont mean to be rude, but as it was pointed out already, MIchigan is a state. And not a small one at that. If you mean Detroit, call it that. Michigan, as far as I know, is not a community.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 11:27 am
The people are talking about "Detroit", Michigan, but they really mean Oak Park and Southfield.

Here is a thread about Detroit. You can also do a search using the word "Detroit" for other threads on the topic.

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....troit

amother

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 11:30 am
here is a thread more specifically about chasidim in Detroit

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....troit
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating