Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
How many strollers do you own?
1  2  Next

How many strollers do you own?
 9%  [ 5 ]
 26%  [ 14 ]
 28%  [ 15 ]
 28%  [ 15 ]
 5%  [ 3 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
WHOA to many to count  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

miriam

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 4:12 pm
I bought a Graco when my 1st was born. Then we bought a Graco tandem stroller when my second was born. I just bought an umbrella stroller to keep in
the car.
I was wondering what other people do.

Ima'la

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 4:19 pm
3 - a Graco-esque stroller that we got for my first, a cheap umbrella stroller that I bought off a friend some time after my first or second, and a Graco that we bought for my third b/c our first stroller was on it's last wheels...but it isn't completely dead yet, so we still hold onto it as back-up - it's come in handy more than once!

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 4:21 pm
One double buggie, four single buggies, one carrier buggy. you need an option for 4+.

yoyosma

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 4:48 pm
You should give an option that is 4+!
The one I had with my first I have since given away, one umbrella stroller broke, I still have a Snap N Go, I have a lightweight Graco that doesnt work very well anymore cuz the wheels are sticky.
I recently got a Baby Jogger and love it. I plan to get more! I am obsessed with strollers, everyone I know knows that about me!!

Esther01

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 5:43 pm
I have a graco city light that I got for my first (I also have those big prams, englesina) then we got one of those 'doll strollers' as I call it. we got it for free in toys r us. and then with my second we got a valco double.

RedVines

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 7:19 pm
4+, jogger, double, click and go, 2 umbrella, a city one,

imanut

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 7:30 pm
5. a single, a double, and 3 umbrellas. or does that count as 6?

mod3

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 8:28 pm
I edited the poll.

yoyosma

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 9:02 pm
Well, I would revote my amount then, but I cant.

Last edited by yoyosma on Fri, Dec 15 2006, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

mama247

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 9:04 pm
I love this poll! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! The other day I opened the trunk of my minivan and found three stollers!!! An umbrella, a big single (travel system) and the cheap double I keep in the car. That doesn't include the double jogger I have in the garage, plus another umbrella. (I finally gave away one cheap single that I used to have but never used!) Here's the worst part: We're expecting #5, b'shaah tovah, and I'm already dreaming about what new stroller I can get. Truth be told, all of the strollers are pretty old and run down and I feel like I just want to start all over (of course I'll probably still keep the old ones - just in case!). I've been thinking about getting one of those joovy sit-n-stands to keep in the car. I figure that can take care of the three I have in the car right now. I can use it for the infant car seat, I won't feel ridiculous pushing it with only one kid and it's not too big. Any thoughts on this idea? Of course I want to replace the double jogger with a valco twin and maybe even get the toddler jumpseat to go with it. Totally a luxury, but I have already replaced several parts on the double jogger and the canopy just broke (b/c we let a third kid sit on top!) so I'll have to replace that too now. I know I'm rationalizing, but the valco is just so gorgeous and practical! Right? Help! Save me from myself!

BlumaG

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 10:14 pm
I have owned 6 in the past 3 years but only have 4 now
one was a cheap double that was replaced but when that one had an "accident" I got a new double
plus I have my Big Graco single - I luv it
and a cheap umbrella - got for free
better umbrella

shoy18

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 10:17 pm
I have one and it works for everything!

mumoo

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 10:20 pm
zero! while moving some bookcases, I had to empty my van of seats, etc. when I got home the seats were still there b"H, but not the new single combi I just got. of well, that was 6 months ago and we haven't really needed it; my youngest is 3

miriam

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 10:43 pm
Mumoo, that stinks.

Marion

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 10:50 pm
2, but I could live with just one. The Graco Travel system, and a Maclaren. The Maclarent we've used twice since we got it and I'd be happy to get rid of it, truth be told.

yoyosma

Post Thu, Dec 14 2006, 11:40 pm
Marion, What kind of Maclaren and where do you live? I know plenty of people who would be happy to have a stroller.

mumoo

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 1:17 am
miriam wrote:
Mumoo, that stinks.

thanks

im done agonizing-besides our city has a 2 great gemachim that both have strollers-if I ever need one

Tefila

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 1:37 am
I just own two. You know thats why it is a waste of money imo to buy an expensive one to begin with. B/c as I see alot of you are like me Smile and get bored of that particular stroller so eighter it breaks or something. Twisted Evil Anyways any stroller that I have had besides the two I have now. I have eighter given away or sold 8)

Marion

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 5:00 am
yoyosma wrote:
Marion, What kind of Maclaren and where do you live? I know plenty of people who would be happy to have a stroller.

I'll PM you.

MommyLuv

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 8:11 am
Two-
one bulky all-terrain stroller I use for parks, long walks or shopping sometimes cuz of its big basket, and a cheap umbrella stroller for quick errands-it's a lot easier getting it into the car than the big one!

Funny thing is, lately, my 20 month old wont even sit in it cuz she wants to run around exploring when we go places. I find myself barely needing a stroller anymore. Tongue Out
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics