Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Twin nursing pillow

amother

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 1:26 pm
which one do you recommend. I want to try nursing both at once.

Thanks

Zus

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 2:08 pm
I liked the EZ2nurse twins.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 1:19 am
my suggestion is to buy 2 or 3 diff kinds from amazon and send back the ones you dont like. I wanted a twin nursing pillow so badly but it ended up being way too bulky for me. I did tandem nurse, just using regular pillows. I wonder if a boppy would have helped. either way, I did exclusively tandem nurse for at least 8 mo, and kept nursing on demand for much longer.

amother

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 7:52 am
My Brest Friend has a twin pillow.

rikki!

Post Tue, Jun 12 2012, 8:12 am
Brest friend is great but I would recommend you to either buy or borrow one to try it. Many find it way too bulky & end up dumping it after using it just a few times.
Hatzlacha & enjoy your sweeties!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 1:13 pm
I bought a body pillow for sleeping during pregnancy. They say it's good to use for nursing too and show how to fold it up. Anyone have experience with that?

momx6

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 12:07 am
I used the nursing pillow from doubleblessings.com and I was able to nurse my twins hands free! It was really cool, I used to cut their nails while nursing them!
The only thing that I found was that I had to be sitting VERY upright (I put a wedge behind me to keep my back straight up) so I couldnt relax too much Smile

peo

Post Tue, Aug 14 2012, 8:45 am
I've tried using this pillow and it just doesn't work for me. What do u do when one baby start caughing, gets upset, or just doesn't want to nurse??? I tried it when they were 4 weeks old, I got so exhausted from just trying, they didn't latch on, when they finally they stopped after a minute, they started crying and everything... I've tried it a few more times as they grew older and it NEVER worked. Today I tried again, one baby was fine with it, the other one just didn't want to nurse! And he was hungry. (they are four month now) Anyone else had such experience?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more