Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Need help getting a good deal on phone line!

amother

Post Wed, Jun 06 2012, 5:08 am
At the moment we've got a bezeq line. We pay 70 shekel a month and get hardly any minutes ( I think 100...) - Bezeq said this is their cheapest package.

I do not want to swap to HOT.

But I know there are some companies that offer cheaper phone packages. How does that work? For example, smile 012 etc. Do I still pay bezeq the 70 shekel and pay them on top of that? I don't want to be spending more than I am at the moment but I would like some more minutes including international.

Anyone able to help me? I can't navigate all this technical stuff here..!

smss

Post Wed, Jun 06 2012, 8:10 am
First of all I have Bezek and I pay 80 shekels a month for 600 minutes (incl. landlines and cell phones). When we started with them, for the first 6 months we only had to pay 60 shekels a month IIRC.

Why don't you want to use Hot? I can't because they're not available where I live, but the people I know who have it are very happy with it - it's supposed to be a LOT cheaper than Bezek.

Smile 012 is also supposed to be cheaper than Bezek, but you need internet for it. To get internet you would still have to pay Bezek a fee every month for a basic phone line, plus a fee for "tashtit." (Bezek and Hot are the only places that give tashtit.) Then on top of that you pay Smile 012 for "sapak." And then on top of that for your phone plan. For us it didn't work out cheaper than just getting everything from Bezek, BUT if you use Hot for tashtit it might.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions