Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding invitations

Tweedy

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 5:07 am
Could you please recommend the cheapest website for wedding invitations?

Tia Smile

Roots

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 5:56 am
vistaprint.com?

Tweedy

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 6:06 am
With the Hebrew text as well Smile

shoeboxgirly

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 6:20 am
I designed my own invitations and then sent them to a printing shop in pdf format, hebrew text wasn't an issue then. The printing company was prontaprint, but that is a UK firm so just guessing not what you want.

shanie5

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 6:27 pm
shoeboxgirly wrote:
I designed my own invitations and then sent them to a printing shop in pdf format, hebrew text wasn't an issue then. The printing company was prontaprint, but that is a UK firm so just guessing not what you want.

I did the same at pdq in the usa

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jun 20 2012, 7:40 pm
I used service@ddprint.net for my son's Bar Mitzva after pricing a few places and was very happy with them. Email them for a quote and their samples. I did need a slightly complex layout (they didn't charge for it) with the Hebrew and English, as the whole invitation was a poem. They were very helpful; it just always took a full day or so to receive a proof after each time I asked for something to be edited. I forgot their name; it was someone in Lakewood.

RachelLA

Post Sun, May 12 2013, 11:03 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
I used service@ddprint.net for my son's Bar Mitzva after pricing a few places and was very happy with them. Email them for a quote and their samples. I did need a slightly complex layout (they didn't charge for it) with the Hebrew and English, as the whole invitation was a poem. They were very helpful; it just always took a full day or so to receive a proof after each time I asked for something to be edited. I forgot their name; it was someone in Lakewood.

What was the website please? Thanks!

bonitag1

Post Sun, May 12 2013, 11:34 pm
I bought beautiful paper, card stock and envelopes at Kelly Paper in LA, downloaded a hebrew font, set up the design on my computer (with a little help from a graphic designer friend) and took the file to a local printer. Then I pasted the printed invites onto card stock backs and tied with fancy ribbon. I have actually done this several times now. As to the benchers, its difficult to get a small number printed online without paying a set up fee. Perhaps purchase stock benchers and print up your own personalized covers?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics