Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Mosdos gan yisroel of boro park

amother

Post Tue, Dec 26 2006, 11:15 am
hi I am a young mother who is puting her first child in to school. I need some advice please.
I heard about this school on 15th ave I heard really good stuff but I was wondering if someone who has their child there or knows a friend who has their child there can share their feelings with me
thanx

amother

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 1:00 am
I think the reason you are not getting replies is becauseinternet is not allowed there
good luck I heard great things

TzenaRena

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 1:12 am
I know someone with a child there. The parents are highly educated, intelligent people, the type to be discriminating, and they're very happy. I know some of their teachers, they make a good impression.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 30 2006, 8:56 pm
I have a neighbor who sends her daughter there, and mighty happy.They have an amazing and unique way of teaching. The parentbody is awesome. I do know that its extremly hard to get in. Its a one big happy family.
good luck

amother

Post Sat, Dec 30 2006, 9:00 pm
amother wrote:
I think the reason you are not getting replies is becauseinternet is not allowed there

internet is not allowed in Satmar, Belz, and other chassidus, yet you see plenty of chassidishe women here

amother

Post Sat, Dec 30 2006, 9:09 pm
I know the Hebrew principal- she is a wonderful person. I would send my daughter there if I had one! Tongue Out (And if I didn't have a school within our chasidus which comes first on the list...)
I see the preschool classes in the park almost every day. It seems like a great place.

Motek

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 12:46 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

internet is not allowed in Satmar, Belz, and other chassidus, yet you see plenty of chassidishe women here

plenty? how many is plenty? where do they send their children? some of them have said they have Internet at home for business

withhumor

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 1:00 pm
There’s a private chassidisha velt forum here and I can only speak for myself. My internet is filtered by the koshernet.com and I use it exclusively for business, oh and imamother.com (how could you not!)

Motek

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 2:40 pm
withhumor wrote:
There’s a private chassidisha velt forum here

consisting of how many members?

withhumor

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 2:44 pm
Get in there and check. LOL You can ask sensensenses, she keeps track. But seriously, it’s for chassisha women only and maybe we should keep that list for that forum only.

Motek

Post Sun, Dec 31 2006, 2:50 pm
I am not chaseedish and can't check. I didn't ask for a list of names. I just asked how many women. Someone posted that there are "plenty" of chaseedish women on here so I'd like to know how many.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics