Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Dini's, miri's or shevy..

4thebooks

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 8:09 am
I have 2,000.00 to spend towards a new wig.. which company should I invest in??!!! so confusing!!

bigprincess

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 8:31 am
I have a miri and I'm very happy. The cap is comfortable. The hair is super fine. I wore it in the snow and it didn't get frizzed up. It did get curly from the humidity. Overall it's a great shaitel and I would buy from them again.

smiledr

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 8:58 am
My sisters , sils and I all have shevys and they are gorgeous and low maintenance. Dinis imho are awful - my sister got one from her and it was terrible even the color was wrong. They were hard to deal with and it the end she gave shaitel back and got another shevy.

MamaBear

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 9:47 am
I never understand these color comments. If the color is wrong why would you buy it? Oxidation issues aside, you choose the color, right?

How about a kiki at that price range? I'd go to a few places and see what you fall in love with and ask a lot of questions about whether or not they back up their product.

Lani22

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 9:59 am
I have 4 shevys and love them all.... I have 2 of the highest end ones that cost $3600 down to a fall that was $1600 and one in between- really they are all fantastic.

Frazzled Mommy

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 10:51 am
I have a MIRI that I LOOOOVE I get compliments everywhere I go.... From what I understand, the Dinis are out of your price range. As far as Shevy, unless you are looking for a short piece, it will cost you closer to $2.5K.... Miri's run approx. $1900 for a 16-inch

Chairy

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 11:01 am
I would suggest going thru a sheitel macher. They take care of you and mAke sure you're rlly getting your moneys worth

Chairy

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 11:02 am
I would suggest going thru a sheitel macher. They take care of you and mAke sure you're rlly getting your moneys worth

4thebooks

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 11:15 am
Thanks everyone I really appreciate your input. I do have a kiki and its actually horrible.. all hair fell out and hair is horrible...

uch sucha hard descion..

mizle10

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 11:19 am
Frazzled Mommy wrote:
I have a MIRI that I LOOOOVE I get compliments everywhere I go.... From what I understand, the Dinis are out of your price range. As far as Shevy, unless you are looking for a short piece, it will cost you closer to $2.5K.... Miri's run approx. $1900 for a 16-inch

Shevy Elite is in that price range.

smiledr

Post Thu, Jun 28 2012, 1:46 pm
As for the Color of a dini she paid for shaitel dini ordered it and Color came back awful. She said she would fix it which she didn't and y would u want a dyed wig anyway?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels