Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Anyone ever fly with Virgin America Airlines?

Beach Bum

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 8:44 pm
I noticed that Virgin America Airlines has very cheap rates. I never flew with them or heard of anyone that did. Anyone know what the experience is like? Is it a recognized, safe airline? Are the seats and legroom adequate? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Yippie

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 8:48 pm
I once flew with them quite a few years ago. I don't remember any details, but I think its a safe airline, similar to british airways

Books

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:01 pm
I flew with them a couple years ago from NY to LA, and I enjoyed the flight. It's a safe and reliable airline as far as I know.

ganizzy

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 9:22 pm
In my opinion jet blue is the best domestic airline, then virgin america. they dont have free baggage but I think ur suitcase can weigh up to 70 lbs and its 25 dollars for the 2-10 th suitcase. also they were giving 20 percent off codes for flights booked by july 31 st and flown thru nov 14 or around that

cking

Post Wed, Aug 01 2012, 6:59 am
We fly Virgin America all the time - my husband is from England and they are a very well-known carrier with a hub in London. They are comparable to British Airways in England. Enjoy your flight!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics