Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
What should be done with NETUREI KARTA?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 12:43 pm
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com.....=4458

IBR

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:29 pm
ok honestly I read the whole article and do have a hard time believing the pircture of the man in a shtrimel with arabs laughing?? ok I guess this NK or whoever are not a joke. I don't want to point a finger to anyone but as one of the people on that link wrote the satmar are responsible??? (honestly have nothing against satmer just trying to understand) and how do they call theyselves frum? also what is it they are against or fighting for? is it the fact the israel is a state verses eretz israel? please enlighten me.

JMto2

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:32 pm
There was a protest in front of one of the main guys houses regarding this it was not pretty at all but the sad thing is some people respect some of these guys

mumoo

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 11:58 pm
He makes a lot of sense, these people are scary.

I take issue with making yeshivos expel their children. I envision a child who is more a product of his school environment, who is horrified at his father's alliance and only has his Rebbe to lean on. Of course, if the child exhibits behavior that the Yeshiva deems inapppropriate , that's another story.

Don't punish innocent children, tho.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 12:17 am
Quote:
I don't want to point a finger to anyone but as one of the people on that link wrote the satmar are responsible??? (honestly have nothing against satmer just trying to understand)

I looked through all the comments from everyone who wrote there and thankfully didn't find anyone saying that Satmar is responsible, because they are NOT, just like you and me aren't.
They never had anything with Satmar and it is wrong to associate them in any way with Satmar. The reason why sometimes people assume that they have some connection to Satmar is becasue Satmar is one of the most anti-zionists groups, and that's all people know and they don't bother looking at what the derech of Satmar is. The one thing that they have in common is that they are against Jews having a state before the coming of Mashiach, but from that point on the Satmar Derech versus the NK derech go completely different ways.

Mevater

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 12:51 am
amother wrote:
Quote:
I don't want to point a finger to anyone but as one of the people on that link wrote the satmar are responsible??? (honestly have nothing against satmer just trying to understand)

I looked through all the comments from everyone who wrote there and thankfully didn't find anyone saying that Satmar is responsible, because they are NOT, just like you and me aren't.
They never had anything with Satmar and it is wrong to associate them in any way with Satmar. The reason why sometimes people assume that they have some connection to Satmar is becasue Satmar is one of the most anti-zionists groups, and that's all people know and they don't bother looking at what the derech of Satmar is. The one thing that they have in common is that they are against Jews having a state before the coming of Mashiach, but from that point on the Satmar Derech versus the NK derech go completely different ways.

Satmar officially came out against the NK's in no uncertain terms. No ifs ands or buts Exclamation

IBR

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:17 am
I m sorry one of the people who calls themselves kartausa wrote ''I think the best way to deal with them is to pressure satmar to “deal” with them, they understand the thinking of these nuts the best." so thats what gave me the idea also anyone can tell me who is this freedman person and why have I never heard about this on tv or newspaper or radio???

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 1:50 am
Quote:
I m sorry one of the people who calls themselves kartausa wrote ''I think the best way to deal with them is to pressure satmar to “deal” with them, they understand the thinking of these nuts the best." so thats what gave me the idea also anyone can tell me who is this freedman person and why have I never heard about this on tv or newspaper or radio???

What this kartausa is saying is that maybe Satmar can deal with them since if they would listen to anybody maybe it might be Satmar becasue their shitah is agains Zionism so maybe they can explain their Shitah and explain to the NK's where they are wrong.
I don't agree. These people seem too nutty to listen to anybody. I wish they would.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 4:16 pm
You mean, what punishment would be harsh enough?

MommyLuv

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 4:51 pm
I guess cherem isnt harsh enough nowadays... Twisted Evil

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:57 pm
yesterday the JDO jewish deffence
Org .. had a protest in front of the leaders house in Monsey.

300 people protested with signs .

this was in my local paper with huge pictures showing men with payous
fighting other jews.It was a big shanda.

This small paper could have covered somthing else.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics