Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Easy and Healthy

amother

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 2:57 pm
I am iyH due in 2 months with my 3rd and I feel huge (and im short, so I feel like an umpa lumpa!)
Before I found out I was pregnant I was clean eating. no sugar, only healthy carbs, no white flour...
but once I started feeling sick it all got thrown away. I was too sick to was salad and stuff like that. I was sick majority of the pregnancy and now im so uncomfortable that I cant see myself really putting too much effort into making myself healthy snacks and meals.
This is a big problem since I just grab the nearest chocolate bar or pudding or ice cream (its so hot out!)
I feel like ive gone way too far. Not only do I not want to gain so much weight, but I dont even feel good. All this junk in my body and I feel gross!
PLEASE give me healthy EASY meal and snack options. I need to eat pretty often since I get dizzy spells and eating helps.
I dont want anything with long prep as its hard enough to make a simple meal for my family.
Any advice is MUCH appreciated, thanks!!!

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 3:15 pm
I love snacking on roasted chick peas. If you have melons cut in chunks sitting in the fridge, its easy to grab. Also you can prepare your own trailmix and store in the fridge.

thatgirl

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 3:46 pm
carrots dipped in chummus
tuna on cucumbers
pizza potatoe
fruit or veggie smoothies
cheese on rice cakes

ChabadUK

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 5:01 pm
2 good snacks for the heat are:
frozen grapes, put a cups in the freezer of washed grapes so they are ready to take
water melon

SS6099

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 9:21 pm
Smoothies! Make them with fruit, ice, milk, etc... Filling and delicious and healthy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking