Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Pre-stretching snood?

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 04 2012, 5:53 pm
In my experience, snoods' elastic gets stretched out pretty quickly and I'm always having to tighten it. So it comes a little snug, you wear it a couple of times, and before you know it it's loose enough if not too loose. But the one I just got, which I ordered online sight unseen and probably doesn't pay to return, is so tight I can't even keep it on for a second! In fact the whole thing looks so small I can't believe it's made for grown ups. Anyway, does anyone have any tricks for getting the elastic to loosen up before wearing it? There doesn't appear to be any extra at the tie that I can let out (hard to tell because it's closed up pretty well but it doesn't feel bulky enough to have enough extra elastic to let any out)

nycgal

Post Tue, Sep 04 2012, 7:16 pm
Put it on a sheitel head for a few days
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels