Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
NOA

Mommycookies

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 5:28 pm
I would like to know what others experiences are with their noas.

Last edited by Mommycookies on Tue, Jul 03 2018, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

solo

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 5:41 pm
I purchase several wigs from her in the past. I think the hair is great and they're very comfortable. But have stopped purchasing from her cuz she does not stand by her product at all. Two of my caps opened at the seam shortly after I bought them. She insisted I must've caught it in a drawer or left it in reach of a child. Which is just silly. But she won't back down.
My best advice is to be nice and in the most friendly was u can, tell her that ur new to this and are not sure how to wear or comb ur sheitel and can she please help u with it at ur next wash n set.
There's really no point arguing and I wouldn't take it somewhere else for repairs just yet. Maybe she'll agree the it needs some tweaking- obviously it'll be ur fault for having longer shorted thicker thinner hair or ... Ull hafta pay. But ur wig will be wearable. So disappointed for u.

Mommycookies

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 5:46 pm
any other suggestions?

Last edited by Mommycookies on Tue, Jul 03 2018, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dini20

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 6:33 pm
I saved up to get one great wig & got a Noa. It was knotting terribly and she did the same thing to me - said it was my fault because I didn't know how to take care of it. And the hair isn't the best either. I would never get another one.

supermom!

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 9:12 pm
OP - Why don't you just try to sell it and get back as much of the money you spent as possible? Then you can put that towards something new. If it's not very worn it could probably sell for a good price.

Mommycookies

Post Thu, Sep 06 2012, 7:02 pm
where could I sell it?

Last edited by Mommycookies on Tue, Jul 03 2018, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sara89

Post Thu, Sep 06 2012, 7:46 pm
mommys cookies, I read ur post and it couldve been me!! I got the same wig u described- it was my most expensive by far and I was unhappy! same issues u described. it is now two years later. I have since cut bang so u don't see the lace front/hairline thing at all...kind of a waste of getting it-but at least it looks better now....my custom cap was also too small/uncomfortable etc...she added something in the back to make it a little better. I am still happier with my cheaper non-custom cap wigs, but at least it's now wearable...I just keep working with it and making changes to make it better....

Mommycookies

Post Thu, Sep 06 2012, 7:49 pm
did noa work with you

Last edited by Mommycookies on Tue, Jul 03 2018, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sara89

Post Thu, Sep 06 2012, 8:34 pm
No, I don't find the hair to be oily. I actually love the color/texture of the hair.... I don't like that the wigs very heavy/full on top, cap was super uncomfortable, and lace front wasn't working out... I brought it back to noa to fix cap and re-cut, tho it did take quite a few months till I got the courage to go back.... I think I may have gone to a dif person after to thin it a bit and maybe touch up the cut....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels