Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking to buy another wig, please advise

Sara84

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 10:09 pm
Hi

I am looking to buy another wig. I dont care how much it costs, I just want the best wig out there in terms of hair and natural look. Can anyone advise on brands / shaitel machers? I think I would like to go curly. I am a brunette.

Thanks

theprocastinator

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 10:47 pm
do you live in NY/NJ area? I recently bought a wig from Chana Hinda in Clifton, NJ and am very happy with it. 973-471-4409.

Sara84

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:07 am
Thanks. I have heard of her.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Or wig brands that would be good?

B"H YOM YOM

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:26 am
Shaitel: Kiki Shaitelmacher: Lauren Eisenberger (Flatbush).

mama mia

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:41 am
Rimona is fabulous she sells a wide variety of new and consignment wigs and works hand in hand with Gitel from Brooklyn who does amazing cuts. 646-270-4058.

My previous wigs were shevy, noa, and pessibi and each had their pros. I'm very happy with Rimona's and it was about half the price of my other wigs.

mrs. K

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 1:00 am
Dini from monsey does amazing curly natural wigs

Mrs.K

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 4:54 am
Um....there's another Mrs. K?

Redbird

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 11:26 am
I just got a curly one from Chayas Precuts (chaya halon) in brooklyn. I think they also have a location in lakewood and 5 towns. I am soooooo happy with it. the curls are natural, so they NEVER have to be blow dried! I only have to wet them, put in a little mousse and scrunch! (but the bangs havta be blown because I want them straight)

The wig is a yonina which the brand they make. They also sell kikis, bks and other brands, but they only sell the highest quality wigs, so theyre not cheap.

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:07 pm
Leahs Mom wrote:
I just got a curly one from Chayas Precuts (chaya halon) in brooklyn. I think they also have a location in lakewood and 5 towns. I am soooooo happy with it. the curls are natural, so they NEVER have to be blow dried! I only have to wet them, put in a little mousse and scrunch! (but the bangs havta be blown because I want them straight)

The wig is a yonina which the brand they make. They also sell kikis, bks and other brands, but they only sell the highest quality wigs, so theyre not cheap.

My friend got a 600$ Judy pony there a couple of years ago..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels