Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
URGENT!!!! Need job in Montreal part time

Tila

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 11:02 am
I have no choice but to find anything that requires no french, willing to teach their computer system, can only work from 9am to 3pm. Mon to thurs. Compassionate when I have to leave for the sake of my kids, understands when I have to take time off for shows, professional days etc
I love children . Would ideally like to work in a school kindergarden and under. Have no CPe accredation. Have 3 majors and two BAs I have worked in gerentology. Willing to be a companion in a hospital setting. I will do antything with these limitations.

proudmom

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 4:21 pm
Tila, have you heard of JEM? they can help you out. They helped me out a lot, everyday I got an email from them with different jobs available. Call up schools if you want for a substitute job.

mommy2

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 8:29 pm
theres also a place called coho in mtl that helps ppl find jobs

amother

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 8:31 pm
I personally didnt have a good experience with them, I went to them for an appointment to help me find a job. They said they will get back to me shortly, It was 2 years later when they got back to me

lubcoralsprings

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 8:58 pm
Did you check the local Jewish paper?

Tila

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 12:12 pm
I am with a counsellor at JEM. Boy I would love HER job!! Once you are with JEM you cannot go to COHO. Schools in CSL (where I live) all know me, but have thier own sub reserve list. I tried with YAldei as well to shadow, no luck. I read the PAPERS of all kinds daily and when they come out. I went to the JGH left resume (I know at least 20 poeple there and all say it is not easy). I casnnot speak french, but I sure can get by. I will keep plugging. AGAIN>>if you hear of anything please PM me?? thanx Thumbs Up
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics