Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Car seats and bundlemes

queenofhearts515

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 10:38 pm
Hi everyone,
We just took my 15 month old this morning and it turns out she is about to outgrow her graco carseat, as she is fast approaching 22 lbs! We are not sure what to do now, as we don't have a car, but we do lots of traveling between my parents and in-laws (and car services every so often, etc), so we do need to have a carseat, and preferably one that fits into a snap and go, as we use that a lot, too. What do other mothers out there do when their toddlers outgrow their infant seat?
Also, what brands are there out there that are similar to the bundleme, but may be a bit cheaper? I'm looking for a toddler version, but I really don't want to spend $50 on amazon for it.
Any suggestions would be really helpful- thanks!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Nov 06 2012, 9:35 am
Just as a PSA to anyone reading this thread: any bundlemes that go UNDER the child's body, and therefore between the child and the back of the seat are not considered safe for car travel.

I have a car seat poncho (honestly, I have no recollection if it is from this exact store) http://stores.hbarryboollc.com.....s.bok for car seat use at this age and it works very well. Look for ones on clearance for a cheaper price.

As far as a car seats, nothing really works in the snap n go past the infant carrier stage unless you want to get a bigger infant seat that goes to 35 lbs and a higher height limit.

spring13

Post Tue, Nov 06 2012, 9:58 am
She's big enough for an umbrella stroller now, why not start using one of those instead of the snap-n-go? Trust me, it's a lot easier!

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Nov 06 2012, 10:15 am
you can buy a cosco scenera convertible car seat, she'll use it longer. don't bother with a snap and go.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics