Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Indoor Keilim Mikvah in Brooklyn need

Chaya4

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 6:41 pm
Does anyone know of an indoor keilim mikvah in Brooklyn? We have so much to toivel and its FREEZING outside!!!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 10:07 pm
not sure if it's indoor or outdoor, as my husband has gone..but the shul on Avenue M and E. 5th?? Rabbi Herbst's shul

greenfire

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 11:27 pm
do they still have that big store under the train on like ft hamilton or 13thave in BP - I think it was G&Sons with indoor mikva - many years ago?

amother

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 11:31 pm
I think g and sons was where national wholesale liquidators opened up, and now they even closed down. have no clue what's over there.

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 11:57 pm
Ahi Ezer. E 7th bet. ave. R & S

its down the steps to the left of the main entrance doors

brooklyn

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 7:00 am
I think there is a houseware store on Ave P and McDonald Ave that has one.

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 8:39 am
Chaya4 wrote:
Does anyone know of an indoor keilim mikvah in Brooklyn? We have so much to toivel and its FREEZING outside!!!
Sterling Electronics on Kingston in CH has an entrance to the mikvah from inside of the store, but I'm not sure if the manager lets it be used by customers or non-customers. you can ask.

Chaya4

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 12:02 pm
I'd rather not go to a store because we really have so much stuff (just got married, etc) and I don't think store would be too happy if we start trooping in with all our stuff.
are there any shuls or any indoor keilim mikvah not store related? or any other ideas?

Coke Slurpee

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 12:06 pm
bobov in bp- the one on 14th ave has one, but your husband would have to be teh one to go.
Otherwise like minimouse mentioned achiezer.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 12:12 pm
The mikvah at Sterling is open to the public. Not all are, you know.

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 11:22 pm
What I meant was that the indoor entrance to the mikvah is located within the store. The manager once toiveled something for me from inside the store, I wouldn't have known about that doorway to the mikvah from inside, otherwise. But of course, the outside entrance is available for use to everyone, and is accessed from the alley driveway next to the store. It is not only for customers, and is sponsored for public use.

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 11:26 pm
I used the e. 7th and r & s keilim mikva right after my wedding with all my stuff. it was very convenient, and clean. parking in the area is not too bad and they have two long tables where u can spread out your stuff and remove labels and stuff like that.

melalyse

Post Sun, Jan 21 2007, 8:27 pm
Where I live there is an indoor keilim Mikvah and it is still freezing. We got married in Nov and tovelled the bare minimum for a bunch of months.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries