Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Small socks?

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 12:05 am
K, this might sound funny, but.. my husband has very small feet (size 7). Its impossible to find socks that fit him properly, because most socks say they fit sizes 6-12, which is a HUGE range, so they probably fit well if you're a 9-10. The ankle is halfway up his leg! I want to surprise him by finding socks that will actually fit him properly. Can anyone help me out with this? I'm thinking maybe even kids sizes...?

B"H YOM YOM

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 12:38 am
That is a very sweet gesture-and of course kid (big boy)sizes. If you live near BP, Rosenberg's (13/40) has them for relatively inexpensive downstairs. They're basically the same style as men's. Well, at least now you have a gift that is a sure hit and with Chanukah coming up, they are a great "stocking" stuffer (LOL).

amother

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 10:24 am
Thanks for the info! Since I don't live in NY I would need to buy it online or in a local dept store. So I guess what I"m asking is what size would I be looking for in kids (big boys) that would fit a man who is size 7? Obviously I don't want to ask him too many questions about his socks/shoe size all of a sudden Wink

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Nov 11 2012, 10:37 am
http://www.goldtoe.com/product......html

kids large should fit
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics