Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Is this too much :) ?

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:07 am
Last night I organized our photo albums. I wrote on the spine of each album the beginning and ending date of the pictures and afterwards wrote the numbers 1,2,3 etc.. I did it because when I need to look for a certain picture or type of picture, I'm tired of looking through all the albums. B'h, there are 22 albums, not counting one that looks totally different.

Anyone else cuckoo organized like that? What's your nonsense? LOL

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:12 am
I've done exactly the same thing and have even more albums than that. However, a few years ago, I totally stopped printing out pictures and now just keep them digitally. I put some on a digital picture frame.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:16 am
OOTBubby wrote:
I've done exactly the same thing and have even more albums than that. However, a few years ago, I totally stopped printing out pictures and now just keep them digitally. I put some on a digital picture frame.

You're married longer than I am, so that makes sense. My ds just told me that he needs 3 pictures from different years for graduation and since I did that last night, it makes it a snap.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:19 am
yo'ma wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:

You're married longer than I am, so that makes sense. My ds just told me that he needs 3 pictures from different years for graduation and since I did that last night, it makes it a snap.

Yes, and I've got lots empty spaces in my albums now too as various married kids stole assorted pictures of themselves or "borrowed" them and never returned them to the right places.

SingALong

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:45 am
I think labeling the albums is a great idea, im doing that as soon as I get a chance...but ill probably name some instead of dates...ill see whats easier.

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 9:53 am
Nope, I am waiting for the day when I get the courage to develop all my pictures from our wedding, album and label them...just like you!

Its such a great feeling when everything is in order, and I LOVE it when years later you can take down an album on shabbos afternoon and look at it with your family Smile

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 02 2012, 10:04 am
OOTBubby wrote:

Yes, and I've got lots empty spaces in my albums now too as various married kids stole assorted pictures of themselves or "borrowed" them and never returned them to the right places.

I hate that! Hopefully my kids went ever do that, but I don't see why they would because they each have their own albums.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics