Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Any ideas where to move? long
Previous  1  2

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 11:08 am
OheivYisrael wrote:
Ok, again, if N Woodmere is too modern, then Hewlett and WH will be too... looked into most of these places myself at one point. A lot of young ppl from FR and the 5 towns are looking into N Woodmere.

so maybe I should find out more about north woodmere....anyone have any info?

home/lot size or cost? frum neighbors?

Elyse

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 11:19 am
Have you considered moving to Cherry Hill, NJ? We are a wonderful warm frum community (with people throughout the spectrum), with shuls, eruv, mikahs, restaurants, schools and more? The housing is super affordable, with move in ready 4bedroom single family homes starting in the low $200's. Politz Day School is a wonderful school from 2 yr nursery through 8th grade. My son in 3 year nursery has special needs, and the Cherry Hill public schools will work with Politz to give the children the services they need. A lot of people move to Cherry Hill because of the special services Cherry Hill can provide. Feel free to e-mail me for more info. I would be happy to coordinate a shabbat for you to come check out what the community has to offer.

STMommy

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 1:13 pm
WH is a very mixed crowd, there are a TON of people like you OP - but the boys tend to go to South Shore rather than Darchei.

FYI the taxes in N Woodmere are a fortune of $$. WH is much more affordable.

Henna12

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 2:12 pm
OP I have a lot of info about North Woodmere. The frum people there used to only be young israel type, but in the last year a whole crowd of young black hat couples have moved in and started a new shul. From the way you describe yourself, it is not too modern for you at all.

You can get a 4 bedroom high ranch for about $550. Part of North Woodmere is in District #14, where the taxes are higher but the houses are cheaper, so you can get the same house for less than $450.

Feel free to PM me for more info!

OheivYisrael

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 2:49 pm
FYI, for real estate listings in Passaic-Clifton, the best resource is no longer Luach- it's http://kehillaconnections.com/
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating