Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Winnie the pooh

birdy

Post Thu, Jan 31 2013, 4:08 pm
Ds is being winnie the pooh. I want to do a "hunny" themed shalach manos. What can I put in? (honey cookies, honey nut cheerios...)
How about a poem to go with it?
I need ideas! Pls help...

abcd123

Post Thu, Jan 31 2013, 4:50 pm
A few years ago we did whinnie the pooh. My son was 4 he was winnie the pooh and my 1.5 year old daughter was piglet. I found little plastic yellow honey jars with lids at amazing savings and put inside bear shaped honey graham cookies, honey flavored candies, honey chamomile tea bag, and tied to the outside a honey spoon (had a cute beehive w bee on the end of a metal tea spoon) and a honey filled straw using a yellow ribbon. It was so cute!
For my sons kindergarten morahs we did a nice big honey cake with a bottle of wine. Nice and classy but still fit the theme.
And of course each one had a pic of the kids in costumes with the caption " Happy POOHrim" !!!!

bananasplit

Post Thu, Jan 31 2013, 5:09 pm
My son is also dressing up as winnie the pooh this year!

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Jan 31 2013, 5:12 pm
you can find these honey filled straws in different flavors. Also honey flavored candies.

stein99

Post Fri, Feb 01 2013, 7:22 am
My son was last year winnie the pooh. I found nice bags with winnie on them put inside stickers and a coke ,yellow honey sweets. Some red nosh.... Its was very cute.

saralea

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 1:10 pm
A "honey bear" would be very cute but a little pricey. These cookies look wonderful. I haven't tried them but I'm planning to make them for Rosh Hashana.
http://overtimecook.com/2012/0.....kies/

kakky

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 1:36 pm
obviously you write POOH-rim Sameach!!

bananasplit

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 12:14 pm
any other ideas? something simple that adults would appreciate too

irrationalrose

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 1:06 pm
OT but how do you make a winnie the pooh costume?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics