Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
MM deliveries-teachers, therapists, friends, etc.

gazingblue

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 6:34 pm
I am trying to figure out how to get it all done in one day, so I would like to know what you ladies do. How do you make all the mm deliveries to the teachers, kids friends and therapists and still get to family? DS has 6 teachers and 3 therapists, DD has 3 teachers and 1 therapist.
Also, to how many friends do your children give? DS (5 yo) has trouble socializing so I feel guilty limiting him, but feel I should. DD (3 yo) wants to give to 3 friends.
We have the Seudah with family, generally not at a good time of day.
How do you get it all done?

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 7:45 pm
Do you actually have to give to everybody on Purim day? If you just want to acknowledge them, you can give them beforehand, or you can send a Purim card.

csl

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 7:47 pm
Give therapists and teachers before purim, and allow one or two teachers per child on purim

gazingblue

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 7:57 pm
Op here, I did consider giving some beforehand. However, I don't actually get to see the teachers and certainly not the therapists. So how would I give it to them?

Also, how many of the kids' friends do you give and when?

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 8:04 pm
gazingblue wrote:
Op here, I did consider giving some beforehand. However, I don't actually get to see the teachers and certainly not the therapists. So how would I give it to them?

Presumably your kids see them. Send the m"m with them.

gazingblue

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 8:11 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
gazingblue wrote:

Should I have my 5 yo take take 9 MM and remember to give them all and to the appropriate person or my 3 yo should take 4 with her and give them out? Can't exactly imagine that working.

Any other advice?

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 8:39 pm
gazingblue wrote:
Rutabaga wrote:
gazingblue wrote:

Should I have my 5 yo take take 9 MM and remember to give them all and to the appropriate person or my 3 yo should take 4 with her and give them out? Can't exactly imagine that working.

Any other advice?

Definitely do not rely on your children. Ask the bus monitor to bring it to the office. Call the office and verify it arrived. You build drive to the school and drop them off.

I use mapquest to map out the best route.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics